Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 15th- Welcome to the Village Fair; Walk right in! - Discussion

Comments

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    lag and crashes

cant even change farms now to take my stuff

needs sorting asap
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    What a bummer of a big mess.   Sorry everyone, I was hoping you all would have something worthwhile to do in the coops.  :(
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 16.08.2018

Several members of our coop have been kicked out of the game and are unable to  log back in 

It seems that lag and crashes are increasing as time passes and probably also as more challenges are started 

• Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    Yes It may be just GB bet they don't get it fixed tonight
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    from the server of es1 I can not enter my farm 
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Yes It may be just GB bet they don't get it fixed tonight
    It's not just GB, NL1 is terrible too, as is the german server, according to posts on their forum.
    One consolation, as soon as the challenge ends everything is back to normal.
    Challenge or play, decisions, decisions :D:D
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    edited 16.08.2018

right now I have been able to finally enter
    I am back in now!
  • Ever since the Village Fair appeared the game gas become sooo slow that I'm running out of patience just waiting for any item clicked to appear.  Is this unique to google chrome,  to US1 server?  Refreshing and/or restarting don't help.
  • rebadawn (US1)rebadawn (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    GGS needs to fix who can start it we had a player start one that dont even have but mf under level 20 and now we stuck for 13 hours with the second highest co op in us1 sever omg we only have 15 people lol oh well it is what it is  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    GGS needs to fix who can start it we had a player start one that dont even have but mf under level 20 and now we stuck for 13 hours with the second highest co op in us1 sever omg we only have 15 people lol oh well it is what it is  
    If it's any consolation, you aren't playing against any coop -- that's just the name of the challenge (for some ridiculous reason, they decided to name the challenges after coops.) Still, I feel your pain. The controls are not what they should be.
  • Ah... So...

A new event. The whole game is in a lag.
    I missed two Silver Boxes which just disappeared when the game lagged...
    I accidentally started a challenge while exploring the event menu because there was no correlation between my clicking and the selection, I was trying to scroll through the challenges. It takes too many clicks to see the actual products.

So now we're stuck with trying to collect about half a million rutabaga et. al. ... 
    As has been said already above, it seems that the event is an excuse to spend loads of gold

But most of all -- This event is just ruining the farming experience. Sooooo Slooooooow

Not happy Farmers here :(
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    PCA (GB1) said:

Several members of our coop have been kicked out of the game and are unable to  log back in 

It seems that lag and crashes are increasing as time passes and probably also as more challenges are started 

i cant get in to the game, wont load, just keeps filling the loading bar but goes nowhere
  • The Game has crashed.  Cannot get back on.  Getting constant invalid boxes coming up everywhere.  Cant read messages, cant make feed.
    Well done you messed up again
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    same here, this is twice tonight it's happened
  • elb (GB1) said:
    same here, this is twice tonight it's happened
    and the lag is a nightmare.  :#
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    And this is why GGS needs to test things properly before releasing it to the live servers.......better yet fix all the existing bugs first before introducing more with rushed updates.
  • And another thing - why do I have to log in twice here before getting in to the site?  That's something else that needs sorted.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I think the end of day at 11:00pm BST has overloaded the game, might improve in a while

• rebadawn (US1)rebadawn (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    If it's any consolation, you aren't playing against any coop -- that's just the name of the challenge (for some ridiculous reason, they decided to name the challenges after coops.) Still, I feel your pain. The controls are not what they should be.

i talked to someone in your co op and they said they was stuck for 13 hours to so how does that work

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 17.08.2018

At the moment what I get is this, same message I get when the server is under maintenance

PS:  now this .... is the server really undergoing maintenance ?

edited 17.08.2018
    I am getting the down for maintenance screen!
    It is certainly a work in progress...
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    im getting the same !!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    server is back up
  • Kastiel (US1)Kastiel (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Crap in progress more like it
    all this is is a gold sink to make them money 

count me out
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    It seems alright now that i've played a few challenges but when you compare this list of rewards to what we were getting in the old medal setup its yet another severe downgrade. I bought 1000 seaweed with medals per week, now that's gone so what is the point of having a lab?
  • Honestly not feeling this Village Fair.  Think I would like the old way back again please.  At least you could go into a challenge knowing what you were getting in for and had realistic expectations.  
  • Another trick to make us buy gold. I expected this though. All renovations of present Big Farm admin are directed towards a single goal: EARNING MORE AND MORE MONEY BY SELLING GOLD. 

And what's the reward after all the trouble we take. Of course ANOTHER DECO.

Are they block-headed? Can't they understand the simple fact that WE DON'T WANT DECO ANYMORE. Decos are just trash to be kicked away, dumped in red dustbin, and incinerated above 600 degree Celsius. 

WE LOATHE DECOS, WE ARE EXASPERATED BY DECOS. DECOS MAKE US FEEL SEEK.

Here Here.

Couldn`t of said it better.

I hate decco`s.
  • First, I did love the time granularity.  I was able to pick one that ends at a certain time, when I knew me or deputies could start another one.  This great!

I am favorably disposed so far, BUT

Are there not going to be cash boosters?.....100 gold per minute adds up very fast.

Does this mean that members are unable to search and start challenges?  So hope it is just leaders and deputies.
    I laugh at this idea. Someone started a challenge called BRAT PACK! Really? We are not that big. Of course they will never say who did it. I can't even begin to say what a waste this one is with our resources, so we're letting the time run out with regular farming and gaining points that way. Ridiculous. Change it so ONLY the people chosen by the pres can start it. When you have more deputies than regular members results are just as bad.
Sign In to comment.