Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Builder's Plateau: End Game in Sight

Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
edited 17.06.2018 in Suggestions
I've come to a point in the game where Ive purchased all the land expansions, all my worker houses are fully upgraded, and I have very little buildings-stables left to upgrade.  The build tokens given as event prizes are useless to me.  Architect Steve visits are ignored as I simply have no available workers.  Newly acquired decorations are tossed to Landscape Greta as I have no free space to place them.

I sometimes tell myself, "When I run out of things to build or upgrade I'll find a new game to play." 
 I've just about reached that point in my journey. :(

So a few things must happen to keep my interests from turning away:
1. Increase the maximum upgrade-level of workerhouses, buildings, stables... again.
2. Add more land expansions... again.
3. Release the Volcano farm soon!

Thanks for your consideration.

Comments

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    edited 18.06.2018
    We are all praying for the Volcanic Farm , maybe once HTML5 is sorted...…. :p  :p  :p
    Post edited by garybaldy (GB1) on
  • I hope HTML is sorted first, then the new farm so it is ready for html.
  • I agree it's been quite a while since we've been able to expand, and higher levels for more workers & buildings would be fantastic! :smile:
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 30.08.2018
    Please added another level to the worker houses (level 9).
    I've run out of space to build new worker house, and the increased Architect visits leaves me with nothing to upgrade.. I need workers!

i have many themed buildings (in storage) that will probably never see play.. coop apples, coop cherry, dandy-deluxe duck ponds... an option to sell them for farm dollars could be an alternative, hmmm.  or bring the "2nd main farm!"

More land expansions would be nice,  but I fear the price will be expensive.

Big Farm doesnt have an end game?  never-ending?
    Im getting bored. :/
    Give me something NEW to build.. bring the "Volcano Farm" ;)

• Growing lots of cobwebs on my farms - can't build or upgrade anything without either expansions, or ability to upgrade buildings beyond the current limit.

The cobwebs work for Halloween, but I'm sad when the architect comes.
    Poor Steve just stands there with nothing to do!
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 11.10.2018
    Are there plans to increase the upgrade levels for ALL buildings/ stables / Worker houses, or add more land expansions in the near future?

The debate arises whether adding more, and more land expansions in the future will cause loading times and game playability to start suffering. (more lag, peformance issues and slower loading times)

I feel it would be more plausible to steadily increase upgrade-limits, over time, to keep the high-level farms busy. :)

Sign In to comment.