Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 14th - Do you feel the Football Fever? - Discussion

11517»

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    And Suzy don't worry ur rank won't be catch up in a single day no gold user can make millions in a single day with out a match 
    People who are offline since the result have not been given their rewards yet, so rankings may well change, event has about 17 hours to run . Also some may spend gold to improve their positions .
    And some who are online still haven't gotten rewards for the finals. Oh, well, I was hardly soaring up the rankings ... LOL!
    For me the pop up came without opening the event so its auto u don't need to open the event just need to go online 
    Game is over. Still no training rewards. :(
    What rewards if its last match u are talking about on my server every body got thoers
    These are the trophies and balls I got the match is super amazing just amazes me a lot and the results are  ;);)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 16.07.2018
    Game is over. Still no training rewards. :(
    What rewards if its last match u are talking about on my server every body got thoers
    Artful didn't get the rewards, this I think is the 3rd time for this event Artful has been taken from.  :(
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 16.07.2018
    People who are offline since the result have not been given their rewards yet, so rankings may well change, event has about 17 hours to run . Also some may spend gold to improve their positions .
    And some who are online still haven't gotten rewards for the finals. Oh, well, I was hardly soaring up the rankings ... LOL!
    For me the pop up came without opening the event so its auto u don't need to open the event just need to go online 
    I never said you had to open the event. I didn't receive the pop up, and I didn't receive the points.
  • What do you mean it's not finished?  The games are over, are they not?  France won.

@SuzyQ22 (US1) You can still collect more trophies & balls from harvesting until 4pm CEST today. There does not appear to be any use for extra whistles collected now, though we did ask if they rework the event for future use, that they could have those converted into something useful when the event ends.
    What do you mean it's not finished?  The games are over, are they not?  France won.

@SuzyQ22 (US1) You can still collect more trophies & balls from harvesting until 4pm CEST today. There does not appear to be any use for extra whistles collected now, though we did ask if they rework the event for future use, that they could have those converted into something useful when the event ends.
    Hi Wascally, I have no problem with the whistles, it is the adding of trophies to the final score I have a problem with.  How many will get knocked out of their top scores because someone decides a few thousand points is all that is needed to do so?  That isn't right, this game was about those teams and putting whistles toward them to see who is best at guessing them. I understand fully that trophies were also part of the game to start the ball rolling and get that score as high as possible.  Game is finished and so should be collecting of trophies as well.  I am quite unhappy GGS allowed this to happen.
  • Fantastic! - We received our missing cups from the Croatia/Denmark penalty shoot out  in my coop. Thank you! Really enjoyed this event :)
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Thank you also for the missing cups from the match Croatia-Denmark. I appreciate it very much!!!

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I have just been offered the prizes from this event for the small amount of 477.000 gold I think I could fly to Russia for that
  • How are you being charged that amount since the last match ended, I got the last rewards last night for no cost in gold; what rewards you being charged for?
    edited 16.07.2018
    How are you being charged that amount since the last match ended, I got the last rewards last night for no cost in gold; what rewards you being charged for?
    There was a pop-up offering to sell us rewards that we missed for huge amounts of gold. Same as they do after some of the other events.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I had my doubts about this event when it was first announced , but I must say that I have enjoyed it  immensely , so well done to the GGS team , credit where credit is due ..  :)  :):)  :)
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    yes - Great event
    even made me watch real football :smiley:
  • How are you being charged that amount since the last match ended, I got the last rewards last night for no cost in gold; what rewards you being charged for?
    There was a pop-up offering to sell us rewards that we missed for huge amounts of gold. Same as they do after some of the other events.
    Ah, gotcha, that is crazy still.
    I liked the game event though.
    How are you being charged that amount since the last match ended, I got the last rewards last night for no cost in gold; what rewards you being charged for?
    Ah, gotcha, that is crazy still.
    I liked the game event though.
    I liked the event, too. 

-Any level player could walk away with a few prezzies without having to invest gold
    -It wasn't intrusive and it didn't disrupt regular game play
    -Just regular working of your farm would net you some rewards
    -Turf was profitable to grow and sell
    -Tying it into RL events made it interesting

edited 17.07.2018
    As much as I bickered about the introduction of a non farming game, setup and lost rewards, trophies, etc.  I do like the end rewards I did win.  I eat crow, and it doesn't taste very good. 

• As much as I bickered about the introduction of a non farming game, setup and lost rewards, trophies, etc.  I do like the end rewards I did win.  I eat crow, and it doesn't taste very good. 

@SuzyQ22 (US1)  Oh wow!!! that is sooo cool You have a whole stadium & I saw they are animated with a game going on ... Me so jealous!!  Congrats!
    edited 29.05.2019
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1) I am sorry I missed your post way back last year.    Thanks, I really enjoy my stadium.  I'm glad I put it all on the Main Farm.  My computer broke so I am not playing right now but here is a screen shot of my current MF look.    I hope they have this setup for the next one and you can get it too.  :smiley:

This discussion has been closed.