Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Do I train or breed a horse directly from the Horse Meadow

qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
I'm just now trying out the Horse Meadow. I had two 35s on the horse ranch, breed to make a new 35, trained up to 45, put it in the meadow. Now I have another 45 on the ranch, and I just got a 45 back from breeding in the meadow. 

So, do I train the 45 from the meadow up to 55 like I normally would, or do I immediately breed the meadow 45 with the ranch 45 I have, and then train the horse that they make up to 55? 

Hopefully that makes, ask for clarification if not (?), thanks for the help.

edit: I would have thought that I should train the horse, but it doesn't seem to have reset the training requirements when I bred the horse in the meadow, it seems to me that it wants me to breed it again immediately after it returns to the ranch?

Best Answers

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Answer ✓
    The co-op horse meadow does nothing from what I can see, it's a waste of time and effort.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Answer ✓
    Some like the meadow -- I'm just not one of the fans. Crazy Big Farms has more info on how to make it work.

Answers

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Answer ✓
    The co-op horse meadow does nothing from what I can see, it's a waste of time and effort.
    I have to agree. I do much better at the ranch.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 13.03.2018
    If the horse ranch does nothing, that means that I should take the horse from the meadow and immediately breed it again,  dont bother training because the meadow breeding did not reset the training requirements?

I'm going to breed my horses up then, I hope I didn't misunderstand.

thank you for your answers!

edit: I was actually able to fully confirm that breeding in the meadow DOES NOT reset training requirements, you HAVE to breed in the ranch to reset training requirements.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
    Answer ✓
    Some like the meadow -- I'm just not one of the fans. Crazy Big Farms has more info on how to make it work.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file