Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Does Reduction booster work on DSF boat upgrades?

Title asks the question.

I know last time I got the Construction time reduction booster I tried to use it upgrading my stable on the horse ranch and it DID NOT work there.  Has anyone tried doing a Deep Sea Fishing boat upgrade while their booster is running and did it work?

Comments

• @Lylu (INT1)

These boosters only work on the main, flower and gourmet farms.  They will not work on DSF or the temporary farms.

Pickle
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    thanks @PicklePaws for letting me know before I went ahead and tested it. 

Perhaps changing the text of the tool tip is another thing to add to the list of small changes.
  • @Lylu (INT1)

Okay I made an error.  I decided to double check and apparently these boosters do work on the DSF so you should beable to use them on the boat upgrades.  Sorry for the confusion.

Pickle
    ooh goodie - thanks for checking - I really want to upgrade some boats, now if we could just get a Prime Spending so I could get double duty out of my gold use.
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    any word on if it works for village upgrades?
    thanks!
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    thanks!

It's working on production in the village so I'm assuming it would work on upgrades as well.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    thanks!

It's working on production in the village so I'm assuming it would work on upgrades as well.
    Apparently not. We started upgrade one of the factorys, , spending an amount of villagedollars to get it ready in time. But no reduction in the time-display. I am so disappointed, and would like a much better pop-up telling where the booster is working and not.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    The production/building/upgrade booster isn't working for decorations that have village happiness - is it supposed to?

Fortunately they have a short build time but all those 10 and 20 minutes add up after a while
  • @Jenni 1 (AU1)

No it is not suppose to work on decorations.
    @Jenni 1 (AU1)

Pickle could you find out if it was supposed to work on buildingupgrades in the village?? Cause it did not, and today I can tell, it was not just a displayerror - building is still upgrading and should have been finished by now
    since the buildings in the Village are "owned" Coop-wide and the booster is an individual item, I can't see any logic to expecting the booster to apply on village upgrades.
    since the buildings in the Village are "owned" Coop-wide and the booster is an individual item, I can't see any logic to expecting the booster to apply on village upgrades.
    Thanks, at least this logic serves as an explanation I can understand. I didn´t do this logic-test in my mind. Have to learn something new each day :))
  • @Jenni 1 (AU1)

Pickle could you find out if it was supposed to work on buildingupgrades in the village?? Cause it did not, and today I can tell, it was not just a displayerror - building is still upgrading and should have been finished by now

It doesn't work for the village upgrades.  Sorry :(

Pickle

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file