Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing Rewards List (For events during Christmas break)

Comments

• I am not going to bother making a list coz i dont think i would remember everything i missed out on. Add to that the missed happy hour rewards for today. I think this game is hopeless. I dont think any fixes or any meaningful compensation is going to happen either. All i see is: bugs, promisses and crumbs as compensation. So ill play as long as i enjoy some parts of the game. Otherwise i have no real expectation of improvement But thats just me...
    No it is NOT just you, I feel exactly the same. I will not bother making a list either. I have no faith in GGS no more.
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    The fourth chapter of the Christmas Prep ended early and I would have completed it!  So therefore, I did not receive my decoration, thus preventing me from receiving the main decoration.  Even though I kept collecting blue snowflakes for the co-op, it did not let me collect cyan snowflakes for my personal upgrade.  I believe that everyone who participated in this game should obtain every reward.  This game was flawed from the beginning and when you spend the time on obtaining the requirements to win the prizes and put off other things at the time and the game does not work correctly, it makes a person not want to compete and any games.
    The same thing happened in Our Co-op. The event left early and screwed everyone
  • On my farm, snowballs are still dropping for the snowman deco that could be earned with Rudolf. The deco itself was never credited.
    As this deco probably already melted by now, I won't bother to send a message to support. I'd rather have BF invest time in fixing and revising their broken stuff, and stop releasing new things.
    You can dump all kinds of new events on us, but when nothing is functioning properly, the willingness to participate in those is rapidly decreasing. This week alone, 2 members in my coop stopped playing for good.
  • WascallyWabbit said :

We have also asked that the snowbound barn appearance be changed back to the original one. 

I am 1 that got so happy when i read that <3

• stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 02.01.2018
    I still have not gotten my festive snowmen from Rudolph's gifts. Still dropping snowballs.

There is still a lot more but I can not remember them all at this point. Silver coins, gold fish, horseshoes, ect. 

I have been given compensation then had it 
    disappear.

I have contacted supper and that is a BIG waist of time. If they get back to you weeks to month later it is never any help. 

Oh and I get bumped off and have to log in and real bad game lag 75% of the time.

This game has gotten to the point it is becoming a waist of time to play and so frustrating. I am only hanging in for an other few months to see if the new company merg will help. If it dose not get better and some of my rewards back soon I am gone. No point playing something that is suppose to be fun but only makes you want to pull out your hair.

Post edited by stef7 (US1) on
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    I'm still getting snow balls, did not get the snowman. Some others in my coop have the same problem.
  • You can put me down for continually being pummeled by snow balls with no snowman to show for it.  It was hit and miss in our co-op, some got it, others didn't, absolutely no rhyme or reason.
  • Hi - no snowman from the Rudolph event, still have snowballs dropping as well.
    Happy New Year! 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Still collecting snowballs & did not get the snowman.   Not dropping many current collectibles, but getting a lot of snowballs
  • chbamb (US1)chbamb (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    have yet to collect snowman from Rudolf day 21 event AND still collecting snowballs! I have submitted two support tickets about this already. The same thing is happening to other members of my coop. It's the only thing I can think of at this point. 

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    2 in the coop I am in has no rewards and still collecting snowballs.
    1 didnt get from santa
    1 is missing the bakery

Thats all I know of
  • How are wee to remember all the faults in the game and why should we ...!
    That's us in my little coop
    Each time we have joined some event lately it has been unreasonably high demands and or been taken off and put back on and/or rewards have been wrong or missing.
    Naa why bother it will be fare to expensive lets jump it
    Oh hahaha we got no snowman ........that (the calendar) at least used to work..!
    who s counting wahahahaha 
    Well we would like that you stop all this new things and fix the ones that are already there ..general opinion.
    There are some things i think is a dead end and should be recognized as such but ...
    Personally i have to go around a lot of things in this game so as not to get stress...that, stress, was definitely not my idea when starting this game and i don't want to be angry or  upset because of ill management ...
    It has been an interesting personal study tho LOL
    When i found my way in here (forum) the 1. time i was wondering why and what people was hanging out here for ,
    oh laughing , now i hang out here almost every day and have almost no time to play ..and it is not to be social ..

......so at least give us our snowman of our choice         :D  :D<3
     :g
    oh ps : the snowballs are getting a tad tiresome, just to repeat everyone else in her 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    the rewards one would get by receiving the event points of wwc - it is not counting the culinary campaign

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/170513/event-points#latest

• Ämmä (SKN1)Ämmä (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    Lumiukko puuttuu varastosta mutta lumipalloja tulee edelleenkin vaikka tapahtuma päättynyt jo aikaa sitten. Liekö sulanut matkalla, mutta lumipallot saa kyllä poistaa, häiritsevät.
  • Marja (NL1)Marja (NL1) NL1 Posts: 26

Same problem:

Didn't get the snowman but still collecting snowballs............

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    No event points for event.  Event points are hard enough as it is and when we do not get the points it is very disappointing. 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    First of all we were only told to post what was missing here, there was no mention of having to submit support tickets; now there is.  Support does not like when tickets are not submitted immediately.  Asking support for something is like asking them if you can have a personal item from their home.  They want dates, they want times, they want to know what happened before and after the incident occurred, they want screen shots of before and after. I do not bother with support anymore unless it is something major.  I don't like sitting around waiting for 1-3 weeks only to be told there is no way to verify it or to be more careful. So as far as my missing snowman or anything else, Merry Christmas GGS. 
  • HipLYS (SKN1)HipLYS (SKN1) Posts: 69
    edited 03.01.2018
    Ooookey here i am again 
    Did not know where els to post this amazing photo i could hardly believe my eyes :

After reading others posts concerning this matter i wonder if i'll have to move all buildings and decor from my farms 
    since some could be hidden behind buildings and as i read also in the wilderness that is to expand the farms 
    wow it's a tough candy hunting this year 

Post edited by HipLYS (SKN1) on
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    what about the rewards of the 2 last chapters of the preparation as chapter 4 ended one day before planned ?

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    the rewards one would get by receiving the event points of wwc - it is not counting the culinary campaign

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/170513/event-points#latest

no event points for USA either
  • The snowballs are still coming and no snowman.  The snowman will be about the size of a mountain by now.  Is anyone addressing this issue
  • the rewards one would get by receiving the event points of wwc - it is not counting the culinary campaign

It also did not count my Asia event points that I had already finished just before the WWC started...guess I am just out of luck until the next event starts, wow penalized for finishing early, even tho the event is still open...it seems it should have counted something to us.  But since I see that others on the US server, like( JustMe (US1))  have the same problem maybe there's more to it.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

It also did not count my Asia event points that I had already finished just before the WWC started...guess I am just out of luck until the next event starts, wow penalized for finishing early, even tho the event is still open...it seems it should have counted something to us.  But since I see that others on the US server, like( JustMe (US1))  have the same problem maybe there's more to it.
    Yes I also finished early the Asia event - totally did not think of that since for me it is done - out of sight out of mind !
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    a member of my coop didn´t get point´s for the asia event, though it´s the only event listed in the global c.
    Why are the new event on gourmet-farm not a part of the global c. ??

• -really ???

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Now as the global C is back, I remember the frustration I had the last time, where everything that should be reported on fridays did not appear in my mailbox, and the coins we have earned during the weeks did not appear in my account. With all the mess it is really hard to know what you got and what not. But I am sure that BF has not given us the correct rewards for the last Global C.
  • farmermim5000 (US1)farmermim5000 (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 04.01.2018
    Well no longer getting snowballs but still did not get the snowman reward form Rudolph

LOL! Well spoke to soon snowballs are back
  • didn't get snowman still collecting snowballs.  Was finishing up the Christmas on the 4th week long gathering and it was supposed to end hours after it did, I was almost done collecting and zap it was gone and I missed the decoration and couldn't finish the final one without part 4.  Doing the Asian event and trying to get origami cranes, so far none, even though I have harvested cabbage twice on 4 fields, produced pigs in two stables, chickens multiple times, chicken and pig feed, humus and fertilizer.  only 22 hours left to get 1400 cranes and none dropping yet.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 04.01.2018
    First of all we were only told to post what was missing here, there was no mention of having to submit support tickets; now there is.  Support does not like when tickets are not submitted immediately.  Asking support for something is like asking them if you can have a personal item from their home.  They want dates, they want times, they want to know what happened before and after the incident occurred, they want screen shots of before and after. I do not bother with support anymore unless it is something major.  I don't like sitting around waiting for 1-3 weeks only to be told there is no way to verify it or to be more careful. So as far as my missing snowman or anything else, Merry Christmas GGS.
    I agree that Shay1986 is absolutely correct on the results will be the majority of the time. I don't understand why we should post things here if we're going to have to submit a ticket to support anyway. It's a waste of game playing time. We still haven't gotten goldfish from either time which my understanding is that some have. We also haven't gotten the snowmen from Rudolph's gifts either which my understanding is that some have as well. I don't understand how you can give to some but not the others. I have posted my proof on the forum along with info plus screenshots & no results.

Still collecting snowballs - I guess when we finally get the snowmen we should get the max level & points for it since we're racking up all these snowballs. lol
  • option of choosing my reward for Asian event to 6th hardest.
    How do i choose?
    no option but to accept what they give me.
    bet its not the dragon that i want.

once again another bug.
Sign In to comment.