Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• I am beeing optimistic and hope that they are going to "freeze" chapter 4 for 24 hours and let us finish the chapter 3 and than reopen chapter 4 from where it got frozen. 

Or that chapter 3 and 4 would run simutaniously. That would be even better.

Call me an undying optimist :)

Chapter 3 will simply be marked as finished. It won't have to be redone.
  • Just wondering  the new happy Hour what is the supposedly drop in the events section ??? as it says 30% 60% and 300% of what ???? as i dont see any event drops may be someone can tell us what is  being dropped ? in a example it would be very much appreciated as i cant see any thing being dropped 
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1)
    I posted this when it wasn't clear at all what would happen ;)
    I know all about chapter 3 being cut short, NL1 lost a day as well.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Although this does not affect me or my coop. What about the deco that so many coops lost out on that were so close to finishing but didn't because of the event ending prematurely? 
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    Just wondering  the new happy Hour what is the supposedly drop in the events section ??? as it says 30% 60% and 300% of what ???? as i dont see any event drops may be someone can tell us what is  being dropped ? in a example it would be very much appreciated as i cant see any thing being dropped 

may be book leaves in the scoot event ?
    may be cats charms ?

Of course not.....
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Just wondering  the new happy Hour what is the supposedly drop in the events section ??? as it says 30% 60% and 300% of what ???? as i dont see any event drops may be someone can tell us what is  being dropped ? in a example it would be very much appreciated as i cant see any thing being dropped 
    I think it is fleas for the goldfish event.

For me, that is of no help since sometimes after I use fleas to make bait, the bait vanishes.
  • Although this does not affect me or my coop. What about the deco that so many coops lost out on that were so close to finishing but didn't because of the event ending prematurely? 

They still get the deco.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    "Getting gold" is an incentive for me, someone who doesn't buy gold due to no gold protections and other issues.  So, yes, winning the gold is important to some players.  However, if the event is buggy or impossible, I do pass it on by, as do my coop members.  As for winning for its own sake, that's no real goal for a lot of players.  It's the ones who must "win at all costs" who get burned the most, it seems.

At this point this game is throwing more events at me then I can keep up with, so I pick & choose what I want to do. I can use those gold certificates, so it is a reason to pick this event.

Plus I like being challenged to meet a goal. I don't have to actually win the event, but I like having a doable target to shoot for. Shortening the event means that target can't be reached.

I do play to do the best I can, but this is still just a game. Games are meant to be fun. It isn't fun to have prizes that are impossible to get. It isn't fun to work hard for nothing. If I can't get the prizes here I could do my best at another game that does give prizes.

And where did I state that I buy gold? None. So I am also a non buyer, but I still do my best - even that means that I never - or seldom - wins any gold.
  • NormaHelen (US1) said:

For me, that is of no help since sometimes after I use fleas to make bait, the bait vanishes.

I have a better one. All of my FISH vanished.

• Lol Fleas and here was me thinking it was some thing of value may be a few coins for spinning the wheel or some thing  better use rather than FLEAS  so we getting 300% more Fleas well Have a Very Scratchy Christmas GGS 
    "Getting gold" is an incentive for me, someone who doesn't buy gold due to no gold protections and other issues.  So, yes, winning the gold is important to some players.  However, if the event is buggy or impossible, I do pass it on by, as do my coop members.  As for winning for its own sake, that's no real goal for a lot of players.  It's the ones who must "win at all costs" who get burned the most, it seems.

At this point this game is throwing more events at me then I can keep up with, so I pick & choose what I want to do. I can use those gold certificates, so it is a reason to pick this event.

Plus I like being challenged to meet a goal. I don't have to actually win the event, but I like having a doable target to shoot for. Shortening the event means that target can't be reached.

I do play to do the best I can, but this is still just a game. Games are meant to be fun. It isn't fun to have prizes that are impossible to get. It isn't fun to work hard for nothing. If I can't get the prizes here I could do my best at another game that does give prizes.

And where did I state that I buy gold? None. So I am also a non buyer, but I still do my best - even that means that I never - or seldom - wins any gold.
    I never said you did. It is just that having some gold can be useful. If I can win some in the game I do try to do that. What I do play, I do try my best. But as a disabled person with limited energy I have learned to pick & choose things carefully, so I get the most for my efforts. So in this game I will choose to do those things that bring worthwhile rewards.
  • The problem is the fish left cos of a Flea infestation 
    NormaHelen (US1) said:

Could you have run out of goldfish flakes?
  • NormaHelen (US1) said:

Nope. It would be showing flakes at zero. Not fish at zero.
  • @farmgirlmimi43 (US1)
    I posted this when it wasn't clear at all what would happen ;)
    I know all about chapter 3 being cut short, NL1 lost a day as well.

Sorry. Pardon me. Just trying to help.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    So.....NK and JS will get a full length CoopHW???

I read about the shortened CoopHW.  @WascallyWabbit , have they lost their minds?  The incompetence is becoming mind-numbing.  They can adjust the end time of the CoopHW.  There is absolutely no excuse for not doing that.......absolutely no excuse.
    NormaHelen (US1) said:

Nope. It would be showing flakes at zero. Not fish at zero.
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could get through at least one event without bugs?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    NormaHelen (US1) said:

The goldfish you caught stay in the fish bowl during the whole event - click on the van of the Goldfish Rescue Event on your parking. In the menu you see the fish bowl in which yr goldfish should swim, and next to it the feed meter which tells you for how many days you have enough feed. Coz you'll have to feed the goldfish, to keep them alive - make goldfish flakes in your mill! Check the second tab in the mills' menu. As soon as you harvest your mill, the goldfish will be fed.

If you ran out of goldfish flakes, automatically your goldfish will die .... could this be what has happened?

Watch out: as soon as this event ends, the goldfish will move to your Village pond, where you will have to feed them goldfish pellets, also made in the mill. So there is a difference in feed!
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 19.12.2017
    NormaHelen (US1) said:

The goldfish you caught stay in the fish bowl during the whole event - click on the van of the Goldfish Rescue Event on your parking. In the menu you see the fish bowl in which yr goldfish should swim, and next to it the feed meter which tells you for how many days you have enough feed. Coz you'll have to feed the goldfish, to keep them alive - make goldfish flakes in your mill! Check the second tab in the mills' menu. As soon as you harvest your mill, the goldfish will be fed.

If you ran out of goldfish flakes, automatically your goldfish will die .... could this be what has happened?

Watch out: as soon as this event ends, the goldfish will move to your Village pond, where you will have to feed them goldfish pellets, also made in the mill. So there is a difference in feed!

I know all of that Jiesta. Where do you think I got the screenshot? I've also been out of feed before, it doesn't affect the number of fish one bit, you just stop getting points for them.
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
    NormaHelen (US1) said:

I know all of that Jiesta. Where do you think I got the screenshot? I've also been out of feed before, it doesn't affect the number of fish one bit, you just stop getting points for them.
    If you do not feed your goldfish, they will be taken away from you.

• NormaHelen (US1) said:

Mine were kept fed.
    NormaHelen (US1) said:

Mine were kept fed.
    That is a shame.  All that work for nothing!  I am not sure if turning in a ticket would even do any good, most likely would not get a response for over a week with all the problems lately. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Never said you bought gold, nor did I ever think that.  I was stating why I go for gold sometimes, and maybe other non-gold buyers do, too, for the same reason.  We all have different motivators.  I was responding to your statement with a statement of my own ... I don't know what you call it, but I call it a conversation. :)
    Wascally,

No answer on the HW..... or are we just being ignored?  The people at GGS need to be told to get this right.
    Is the Christmas Wheel coming back at least once more?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 20.12.2017
    Wascally,

No answer on the HW..... or are we just being ignored?  The people at GGS need to be told to get this right.
    This is very important, can we please have the starting time of the cooperative hard worker event very soon? It is much easier to do better in this event if we can plan ahead with a starting time. And please do not give us a five minute notice, lots of players will be offline for a long period of time and will miss out on the first few hours of this event which will make it much more difficult to do well in this event.

Edit: The cooperative hard worker event is planned to start at 11:00 am CET time
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Edit: The cooperative hard worker event is planned to start at 11:00 am CET time
    where do u know that from?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    where do u know that from?
    From here, look at the bottom of the page.

It is quite disappointing that we did not get a larger notice, I had cabbage growing in my fields and I would like to get a bonus point from corn, so hopefully the game will be back up soon.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    hot fix done
    déco OK , thanks
    but no green check on the chapter3 list  !
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Same here. Chapter 3 is not marked as finished.
Sign In to comment.