Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

12224»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hey wasn't the compensation pack INCLUDING DECOS suppose to go out to everyone?
    I never got the decos.   I'm sure not going to put up Christmas stuff AFTER Christmas.  Missing the little santa sleigh at the gas pump, missing the elves table.  And my other two farms got a third little thing.  

My UK farm got nothing.  (Well I did get the apple orchards.)  

Just wondering, I could swear everyone was to get the same package.  Yes?
    Decos came separately from the compensation package.  Some got them at different times.  Some not at all.  My decos came very late.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 20.12.2017
    The christmas event is only worth the time or seaweed/gold to do if someone helps. 
    It is much easier than chapters 2 and 3.  Still as difficult as chapter 1.
    It still causes oversupply of the products needed and undersupply of other products.  
    At level 80, the Christmas event chapter 4 requires:

2500 bass: Easy.  Send Oleg on a boat for bass on average once to twice a day.  

3690 peaches: Extremely hard.  Level 5 peach orchard makes 359 peaches in 14 hours, use almost all 7 days with no more than a total of 14 hours delay between harvests. Requires 297 fertilizer to harvest 11 times.  

1660 olives: Extremely hard.  Requires 21 harvests, no more than a total of 1 day 18 hours of time between harvests. 

3210 aloe vera: Very Hard.  Meadow makes 210 aloe every 6 hours.  Requires 16 harvests.  requires harvesting aloe all day 12 hours a day, will need 1-2 seaweed humus.  Can cause oversupply of aloe vera and undersupply of other meadow crops.  

2590 essence of jasmine: Hard. requires 20 batches of essence of jasmine.  Requires 1240 jasmine, can cause oversupply of essence of jasmine.  

650 summer bouquet: Easy.  Make summer bouquets 2 times at the shop.  Interferes with honey cream profit.  

2250 apple pie: Very Hard.  Requires 8 harvests of apple pie.  Requires 10400 apples, 6000 eggs, 2000 almonds.  Needs lots of attention to chickens and ducks.  
    Post edited by dchen1 (US1) on
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I never got the decos.   I'm sure not going to put up Christmas stuff AFTER Christmas.  Missing the little santa sleigh at the gas pump, missing the elves table.  And my other two farms got a third little thing.  

Decos came separately from the compensation package.  Some got them at different times.  Some not at all.  My decos came very late.
    Thanks artful.   I can't be too upset over not getting them.  I barely did anything the first time around and not touching this dumb event after they brought it back.   
    It's ok, I have no shortage of deco.  
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    My coop has completed chapter 3 and 4 of Santa's wishlist. Please don't make us restart it completely over again!
    Don't worry you don't have to! With the hotfix they will only unlock chapter 3 to complete it for all those players that weren't able to finish it because of chapter 4 starting earlier than the timer indicated.
    Otherwise these duped players would never have a chance to reach chapter 5 (as all 4 chapters have to be completed to be able to do chapter 5).
    Chapter 4 should remain as it is right now for you.

I hope your right. We had chapter 2 done once and they reset it all back to 0 and we had to start over had it half done again when it all went away. I HOPE this hot fix dose what you say and is not a reset back to 0 like 2 was.

My coop used a lot of gold to get chapter 3 done in time and I will not be happy if we need to redo it.
  • momrulz (US1)momrulz (US1) Posts: 162
    edited 20.12.2017
    My coop has completed chapter 3 and 4 of Santa's wishlist. Please don't make us restart it completely over again!
    Don't worry you don't have to! With the hotfix they will only unlock chapter 3 to complete it for all those players that weren't able to finish it because of chapter 4 starting earlier than the timer indicated.
    Otherwise these duped players would never have a chance to reach chapter 5 (as all 4 chapters have to be completed to be able to do chapter 5).

I hope your right. 
    ^^ I hope you are right too!  But i thought you were just a player like the rest of us @Jiesta (NL1) ??
    You have some inside scoop that this broken event can somehow be salvaged???  It's been a mess since the start.  The deco's aren't that great to break your neck over anyways...
    in the spirit of the holidays, i vote for getting rid of the whole mess, give everybody all the decos and hope for better luck next year :O

And coal in their stockings to the lot of them :(
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

I hope your right. 
    ^^ I hope you are right too!  But i thought you were just a player like the rest of us @Jiesta (NL1) ??
    You have some inside scoop that this broken event can somehow be salvaged???  It's been a mess since the start.  The deco's aren't that great to break your neck over anyways...
    in the spirit of the holidays, i vote for getting rid of the whole mess, give everybody all the decos and hope for better luck next year :O

Maybe because it has been said on the German forum that it was so?
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625

I didn't get any but that's fine, they're ugly as hell anyway, they'd been on a one way ticket to greta first chance i had
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

I hope your right. 

Maybe because it has been said on the German forum that it was so?

Yesterday afternoon, 15 minutes before I wrote this post, I got a confirmation from a Moderator on this.
    Yes, I am just a player like the rest of you. I don't have inside scoops, I just read 6 forums and ask my questions If I want to know something.
    I don't know whether this game will get bugged again after the hotfix, all I know is it's never the intention of GGS to launch bugged events.

For now this is what has been confirmed in the German forum by a moderator, and yesterday I got also a confirmation from our moderator: the 3rd chapter will only be unlocked to complete it for all players that missed completion due to the early start of chapter 4 - and chapter 4 should remain as it is right now for us. At least that is their intention with this hotfix.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I didn't get any but that's fine, they're ugly as hell anyway, they'd been on a one way ticket to greta first chance i had
    LOL!
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

Several things magically showed up many days later and at different times was not altogether
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 22.12.2017
    I complete my own order for week 4 of the xmas tree, but it seems its still somewhat broken for other members of my cooperative who have to get ridiculous numbers like 44,620 apples and for the level that person is just makes this totally laughable...
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Surprise surprise the Santa list just reset to chapter 5 on the GB server with 23 hours still to run on chapter 4!

• Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 24.12.2017
    22:39 to run on US server 

same on FR1
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    22:39 to run on US server 

same on FR1
    Hello,

FR1, always on chapter 4.
    bad luck for GB.

good night,
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • feathy (GB1)feathy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    UK1 got moved to chapter 5, a day ahead of schedule. Hopefully it's just this one server but it's still pants to find out you're on the affected one. I wonder if that means they'll unlock chapter 4 for us. Somehow with most staff on vacation time, I have my doubts.
  • US1 moved 'early' also.  Changed to Chapter 5 at midnight server time instead of at the end of the timer.
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    not only did we move to chapter 5 early but there also appears to be something a little awry with the ranking on the cyan snowflakes side ... hopefully just a display glitch. 
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 24.12.2017
    FR1 still on chapter4 for 13:10 more

ggs, be fair !!!!!

give US AND GB THEIR TIME BACK
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Ugh! So much wrong with this event. Switched to chapter 5 prematurely and screwed over many who were close to completing chapter 4 so now the event is a bust for all of those hard workers! Merry frikkin Christmas
  • Ugh! So much wrong with this event. Switched to chapter 5 prematurely and screwed over many who were close to completing chapter 4 so now the event is a bust for all of those hard workers! Merry frikkin Christmas
    I'm glad others noticed it switched early too.  We needed those last few hours to completed chapter 4.  The numbers needed were crazy & a few people (myself included) were given items to collect that we needed to upgrade a building twice to make.  Even with all of that we were so close to finishing.  My coop isn't very happy.  Being a noncompetitive coop, it is less about the decos and more just the unity of completing something as a team.  
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Ugh! So much wrong with this event. Switched to chapter 5 prematurely and screwed over many who were close to completing chapter 4 so now the event is a bust for all of those hard workers! Merry frikkin Christmas
    I'm glad others noticed it switched early too.  We needed those last few hours to completed chapter 4.  The numbers needed were crazy & a few people (myself included) were given items to collect that we needed to upgrade a building twice to make.  Even with all of that we were so close to finishing.  My coop isn't very happy.  Being a noncompetitive coop, it is less about the decos and more just the unity of completing something as a team.  
    Also being from a small coop, it is disheartening to know how much we and other coops try so hard and work on these events only to miss out because of so many glitches in these events. Yes, decos are just that decos but when you bust your butt for something you want for your farms, you work your butt off to help others attain those goals, you use your gold and other resources to reach that goal, only to have it taken away, it stinks. Maybe the powers that be will do something about this once they are back in the office, maybe they won't but it won't stop us from still trying every time they give us a new event because that's what we do. I think we love their game, more than they love us.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    The tree has gone, no further rewards have come... not all that surprised.
Sign In to comment.