Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Well that was a waste of time!  I hope we will be suitably reimbursed............
  • It is not possible for me to log on to my farm. My user name is not recognized ... Is this a crawl problem?
  • Why do some of us have log in issues? Is it due to the Christmas event?
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    same also here :) i belive on GGS they fixed it 
  • Hey Guys,

Please all check Announcement - We will bring more news about what is going to happen as soon as we have it.

You need to get your news faster Wabbit. Lately, down times have come and gone before we get the information on the forum.

• the christmas tree to the event has gone off my farm :( i am not happy having to re-start yesterday and now this.
  • Hmmm....last year (as I remember) the Christmas List Event seemed to work fine with very little problems, maybe we should have done that one again or is it the new Christmas decos that are causing all this trouble?  :o:/

Exact same thing happened last year Cli, chapter one ended early. Compensation was everyone in a co-op was awarded the chapter one deco.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Compensations good and I wont say no, but please just get it right :(  my little coop have been working so hard to fill the lists and now it feels all for nothing
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    will the fhwe be extended?
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Hey Guys,

Please all check Announcement - We will bring more news about what is going to happen as soon as we have it.
    Do we harvest the items we have ready for our lists? If we do, will they be counted towards our lists-if/when the event is brought back? I realize you may not have the answers...yet.
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    Geez. Been playing the game for 3+ years and I still get surprised every time your events suddenly crash. There must be something wrong with me. 
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    So long, Greedy Santa. You will not be missed.

DD
    Hey Guys,

Do we harvest the items we have ready for our lists? If we do, will they be counted towards our lists-if/when the event is brought back? I realize you may not have the answers...yet.
    Like you, I am concerned that if I harvest the Santa List Items (the ones I had before it got pulled by the Team), that they won't be counted toward that list.  So I am holding off harvesting.  Some of those items take a full 12 hrs to process and I don't want to lose their count toward the list. ~sigh~ This is not good. So other than tending the boats for the FHWE and the Viking Farm, everything on the farms (Main, Gourmet, Flower) are at a standstill.  I hope this gets fixed soon.
    Ditto
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 07.12.2017
    Hey Guys,

Like you, I am concerned that if I harvest the Santa List Items (the ones I had before it got pulled by the Team), that they won't be counted toward that list.  So I am holding off harvesting.  Some of those items take a full 12 hrs to process and I don't want to lose their count toward the list. ~sigh~ This is not good. So other than tending the boats for the FHWE and the Viking Farm, everything on the farms (Main, Gourmet, Flower) are at a standstill.  I hope this gets fixed soon.

I asked Wabbit this same question and was told it was recommended to hold off harvesting for the list until the event had been fixed.  I have taken screenshots to see if anything has changed/disappeared from the requirements.
  • janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    We lost one full day from chapter 1.
    Many people from  our coop were  close to get one more personal happiness point.
    No one complained, we started to use this game with all bugs and unprofessionality from ggs.  We try to play it stress free.
    You don't help, ggs, do you?
    Yesterday we worked hard and finished chapter 2. We are now in stage 3, working hard to get 1 ( yes, still can't believe it !!) village happines point...
    Now event have been restarted...  
    What more do we have to bear ?
    Hey Guys,

I asked Wabbit this same question and was told it was recommended to hold off harvesting for the list until the event had been fixed.  I have taken screenshots to see if anything has changed/disappeared from the requirements.
    Thanks for the info. Looks like we have made the right decision to hold off for a bit.
  • I am commenting on the latest post about the Christmas event being put on hold because it is causing them trouble. I know a lot of people spend a great deal on gold and yet they still have problems with holding events correctly. Perhaps they need new IT people. You make more than enough money on this and other games and we still get horrible prizes and gifts, and events still have trouble working. WTF?
  • S.J. (INT1)S.J. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 13
    Where my santa task list gone??? The architect come, and my santa tree with the list gone!, just disappeared!!
    Where my santa task list gone??? The architect come, and my santa tree with the list gone!, just disappeared!!
    Gone for now.....Read - doesnt take long
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Yep! All the information is to be found in the special Announcement:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/168114/announcement-important-info-about-christmas-preparations-event#latest

and/or in the Mod's News Bulletin:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3739509/#Comment_3739509

which you can always find at the top of the contents page - not hard to find, easy to read!  :p
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    No architect for us. :(
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

While at it, GGS could give a look at these amounts that we should collect to gain 1 miserable VHP:  our last coop task was asking for  5,5 million apples 

Hopefully we see this event again not sooner than Christmas 2018.  By then it would be good if you get it all fixed and properly tested ahead of time, and  launch it only if you are sure you aren't messing around again

• connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 07.12.2017
    I completed Chapter 1 with a deco of 40 happiness, not great but better than last year. But I never received the decoration yet. I was halfway through chapter 2 and now its missing? Will it return with the same items and will it return being halfway completed?? Why does every new event have issues?? I've been playing this game for 3+ years and never have I seen as many issues as I do now. If our compensation is Chapter 1 deco it's not worth me even trying to finish my tree!
    Just a question for the mods:

Why does removing Santas Wishlist have an influence on the daily mission and the Rudolf calender?
  • James99 (GB1)James99 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    And now the harvests needed for my List in Chapter 2 are not being counted.  When will this be sorted?

11 months to plan the event and make sure it works properly should have been enough time to get this event right.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Just a question for the mods:

Why does removing Santas Wishlist have an influence on the daily mission and the Rudolf calender?
    I still have Santas Calender working on my farm so far. 
Sign In to comment.