Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

WINTER WOF REWARDS

Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
Hello

The Winter WOF showed Viking donkey is for rank 1-5 .
I spun more than 500 tokens for it , got rank 2 but the donkey was not credited to me but people in top 50 got it.

Why cant u even display something correctly ?

Please do check about this and give the Donkey stable for top 5 as it was only your mistake for displaying it wrong and no mistake from our side and try to display correctly next one.
Bugs increasing day by day  :(
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• HI

Same problem faced by me.

Was 5th rank in WOF but no donkey or goat.

Please give us our reward
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 23.11.2017
    HI

Same problem faced by me.

Was 5th rank in WOF but no donkey or goat.

Please give us our reward
    • ALL OF THE RANKING REWARDS WERE INTERCHANGED.

RANK 1 MUST HAVE GOT GOAT BUT RANK 51-500 GOT GOAT
      RANK 1-5 MUST HAVE GOT DONKEY BUT RANK 6-50 GOT DONKEY

AND RANK 1-5 GOT NOTHING.  THIS IS NOT FAIR.I SOLD MY ALL PRODUCTS IN VIKING FARM FOR GETTING 500+ TOKENS (SOLD THEM WITHOUT BOOSTER ALSO ).

NEED PROPER COMPENSATION PLEASE  FOR PEOPLE WHO WON TOP 1-5 AND USED SO MUCH AMOUNT OF TOKENS  TO GET IT BUT STILL DIDNT END UP WITH THING THEY HAD TO GET .
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627

Thanks @Surya54 :)

As i said all the rewards were interchanged.
    So people who won top 5 must be given compensation for getting nothing  :s

So Please take care about this mods.
    Ask GGS to credit compensation of mimimum a Viking Donkey for people in top 5 as it was a  display error .
    Anymore compensations are heartily welcome because we used so much for getting it :)

• EXP (US1)EXP (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I spun more than 500 coins as well,  got rank 4th, and  no rewards!!!! I was not able to see anything!!!
    I hope they give us the rewards or our coins back!!!!

Rocky123 (IN1) said:

Thanks @Surya54 :)

As i said all the rewards were interchanged.
    So people who won top 5 must be given compensation for getting nothing  :s

So Please take care about this mods.
    Ask GGS to credit compensation of mimimum a Viking Donkey for people in top 5 as it was a  display error .
    Anymore compensations are heartily welcome because we used so much for getting it :)

• This is beyond bad. I also got top 5, and got nothing. Spent my very last tokens on this. I selldom play the WoF, but since the rewards were so god, I did it this time. 

Of course ggs have to give us our correct rewards. But are they going to remove the ones that was better than intended? What if those people already upgraded them, when the come around to fix it. On the other hand, it is highly unfair if those who only spent a few tokens get the same reward as the ones who are in the top.

One way to fix it is to let the ones who got to god rewards keep them, and give the ones in top dubble prizes, that is 2 donkeys or 2 goats.
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    Hi everyone,

This is a joke!  GGS (as we already knew) is  a complete joke!

I actually came first, in this event.
    I am on the Australian server, I don't often come anywhere near the top in event rankings. However, I did spend many WoF tokens today, & got to first place, I logged off 30 mins before it finnished, when I came back I was thrilled that I was still #1!

Here is a screenshot of the notice that came up;

I have screenshots, but I can't post them here.   (I don't know why)

@WascallyWabbit, what is going on with the Christmas WoF?

Also, Why can't I post screenshots?    I see that others can.

• @Andrew56 (INT1) Congrats on coming 1st !! - The hotfix should have repaired the event for next time & if you contact support  with your screenshot, you will get your rewards. :)
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    edited 23.11.2017

Hi,

I missing prizes from the Wheel of Fortune

I had turned Christmas Wheel of Fortune on main farm.

23.11.2017 on 05:15 am. And was on place 5 silver.

I followed until 6:00 am that was end time of the Wheel of Fortune

Players who were in positions 2 and 5 silver would receive Rune circle and Donkey stable as a reward.

Unfortunately I only got Rune circle ?

I have not Viking Donkey stable receive ?

I want my prize back.

• woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    I finished a little over 300th. I didn't receive the 48 hours of twice the experience. But I did receive a penguin statue which I don't think I should have won.
  • Yes my placing was more modest, somewhere in the 60 i think ,but i'v seen no rewards from that category .
    I totally agree with the above complaints here this is just not good at all. More and more problems with the game lately is so tiresome. Not fun at all.  

Somewhere,above, i read that we should take contact to support and deliver screenshots... REALLY ? ....this can not be right ! If there is such serious  fault in the game the compensation should come prompt . On top of it This wheel of fortune  was ,as i read , a part of a compensation for the earlier HW (hard work event ) which ,also , went totally haywire  (I personally lost loads of gold and other items  in this mess ) COME ON honestly 

• kori (SKN1)kori (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 45
    I was rank 444 and got the penguin statue and goat  :o
  • Merry Christmas :):):)                                                                                                                                                  Vaizdo rezultatas pagal uklaus christmas lights wallpaper                                                                                       
  • missing here is the EXP booster from the 20 token wheel of fortune 
    (my first screen shot) hehe

And oh yes merry x-mas to every one   <3 
    Billedresultat for x-mas tree

• Does that mean that only players who send screenshot will get the rewards ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file