Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

Comments

• Are you being serious??
    Not a single person answered to this problem neither adm, dev, mod, ...nothing
    I have earned my 3rd place and i want my rewards.
    Either rewards that you promised or give me my dollars and golds back!!

Are you a joke or a real? This isnt neither funny nor something that anyone would like from a game that is so agile to take our real money but so lazy to even dignify us with respond or God forbid, action and compensation.

Dont make us write a bunch of negative reviews.
    There are so much games like this. You need us, not the other way around.
  • Two days of total silence. Are they going to sweep this problem under a carpet, too? As they have done with many many others issues...
  • Are you being serious??
    Not a single person answered to this problem neither adm, dev, mod, ...nothing
    I have earned my 3rd place and i want my rewards.
    Either rewards that you promised or give me my dollars and golds back!!

Are you a joke or a real? This isnt neither funny nor something that anyone would like from a game that is so agile to take our real money but so lazy to even dignify us with respond or God forbid, action and compensation.

Dont make us write a bunch of negative reviews.
    There are so much games like this. You need us, not the other way around.
    and this has happened 2 times .. GGS are you a leech that sucks their hard-working power!!
  • Two days of total silence. Are they going to sweep this problem under a carpet, too? As they have done with many many others issues...
    they really close their ears / eyes and are not responsible!!
  • @Lylu (INT1) & others, there appears to be several different issues being reported with the GFR event,  please make sure that support are aware of what happened in your coop, as they will know which ones have been reported already.

Thankyou :)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    What's the idea guys I didn't get any thing except the bowl which I don't need :(
  • Chaotic (US1)Chaotic (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    I finished and won myt division in Goldfish Rescue and got everything owed in a timely fashion
  • Well the In-Game loss team, answered today to may emails and ive got everything that i didnt get after the event has ended

So either write to those guys or try writing a new email to In-game loss team ... but dont give up :)

You will get what you earned guys 
    Good luck 
  • If you didn't receive your rewards the best thing to do is to contact support and file a ticket.

CONTACT SUPPORT

• Well the In-Game loss team, answered today to may emails and ive got everything that i didnt get after the event has ended

So either write to those guys or try writing a new email to In-game loss team ... but dont give up :)

You will get what you earned guys 
    Good luck 
    Congrats to you Nili.
    My support ticket is still unanswered though
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    One of my players was first in the last goldfish event in INT1 server, and hse didnt got any reward until today. for some reason she cant acces in forum. can youtell me how to procced?

• My support ticket is still unanswered though
    @ddsshhvv (INT1) There are several issues with the GFR, which the team are investigating - Support notify the devs of any tickets that they get & then have to wait until the team let them know how to proceed, because some things maybe fixed by hotfixes/updates. As long as you have submitted a ticket for your particular issue & received the auto-response confirming they got it, it will get dealt with.

One of my players was first in the last goldfish event in INT1 server, and hse didnt got any reward until today. for some reason she cant acces in forum. can youtell me how to procced?

@amber3 (INT1) Please advise your player to contact Support, as they will be keeping track of the various GFR issues & will let her know once they have an answer for her. :)
  • My support ticket is still unanswered though
    @ddsshhvv (INT1) There are several issues with the GFR, which the team are investigating - Support notify the devs of any tickets that they get & then have to wait until the team let them know how to proceed, because some things maybe fixed by hotfixes/updates. As long as you have submitted a ticket for your particular issue & received the auto-response confirming they got it, it will get dealt with.

@amber3 (INT1) Please advise your player to contact Support, as they will be keeping track of the various GFR issues & will let her know once they have an answer for her. :)
    already complained from A to Z and ran out of words.
    also had email, but answer was not satisfactory
    in the end, account @unnie5 does not get a reward even though it is ranked # 1
    really very disappointed!!!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My support ticket is still unanswered though

already complained from A to Z and ran out of words.
    also had email, but answer was not satisfactory
    in the end, account @unnie5 does not get a reward even though it is ranked # 1
    really very disappointed!!!
    Well that is just unacceptable in my opinion. Its bad enough missing out on time construction boosters because the counter starts whether you are online or not but to win 1st prize in any event and then not get the reward is ridiculous. Its even worse that they run another Goldfish event afterwards with the same issues expecting players to use their gold and resources for nothing.
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    list ,where is list ,for this and other  gold fish contests ,where are rewards ?
    don't give me rewards,just fix that %$&%^$%^$
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    The only way to get the hard work rewards is to somehow increase the amount of goldfish feed or goldfish in the pool.  If you just reach the score and the event ends, the rewards will be missed.  This is a bug that is because of forgetting to check if a reward is reached when the points reach the amount needed and when the event ends if the player is offline when the score is reached.  
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    25 goldfish pellets per hour per village happiness is way too much.  It makes players have to use a lot of products to just reduce production costs by a small percentage.  The decoration and the space needed is much better because the village happiness does not require constant maintenance, only a one time cost.  
  • The only way to get the hard work rewards is to somehow increase the amount of goldfish feed or goldfish in the pool.  If you just reach the score and the event ends, the rewards will be missed.  This is a bug that is because of forgetting to check if a reward is reached when the points reach the amount needed and when the event ends if the player is offline when the score is reached.  
    should the ggs party have thought about if the player is offline and is ranked # 1.
    it is unlikely we will play morning to morning again .. players are also humans who need sleep and rest :) 
  • It would be really nice to get my 1st place reward. It would be nice to get some answer re: where is my 1st place reward.
    I sent the ticket to support a week ago. A week has passed without any kind of answer! How long do I need to wait? How can I be sure that _something_ is being done here?
     :s  :s:s
     is it bug fixed ? What if we don't get rewards again ? and you don't do nothing for that again ?
  • already 2 times, the winners of the goldfish rescue event do not get rewards.
    What a disappointment !!
    complaints from everyone there is no response and very ridiculous, the show starts again
    I'm curious to know the answer to that question as well....its bad enough I completed Chinese new year event at maximum happiness and I didn't even get my Firedog decoration and last time I completed goldfish the timer on the construction reducing booster counted down on me and I lost it even though I had not logged in at the time.

If these boosters and rewards are not going to be given then i'm not going to bother wasting my time for nothing.
  • edited 08.03.2018
    @Janney (INT1) @GoldUser68 (INT1) @gizmo22 (AU1) If you do not get a reward from an event & it still does not show up after you reload your game, clear caches etc, then you need to contact support.

If you are talking about the boosters that you do actually get, but the time expires before you login, please also complain to support about that, everytime it happens, because we are trying to get that changed & it will help if support are putting pressure on the team about it too. 

EDIT: Please remember that activity rewards during the Goldfish Rescue event, often only get credited the next time that you produce bait or feed or catch a goldfish. 
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • mala01 (INT1)mala01 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 3
    W.W. mate,we complain to support all the time and nothing... No rewards for the ,i think last 2 gfr,and ppl stop to play that event...
    that is for ranking rewards...
  • Oh well, I think I should mention that I DID get my 1st place ranking reward about two weeks after the event finished, so writing to Support definitely helped LOL
    I have also contacted support and almost a week has passed and still no response. I didn't like the CNY deco but I still won it and like goldfish rescue rewards if you put in the work and complete the event you would expect a company to give you the reward that was promised......not continue to run the broken event where its likely the same thing will happen again. Its not even about the reward anymore, its just the principle of the thing......its been run so badly by GGS at the moment.
  • ever sense the first time the goldfish started I never was able to feed them no matter how much food I make it doesn't change how long the food last for.
  • are you making flake?
Sign In to comment.