Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Challenge

They really need to do something about giving co-ops that get challenged by another co-op credit for the percentage they complete especially if they're winning. We got challenged & completed 32+% of challenge & got nothing because the co-op that challenged us lost to the co-op that challenged them before we completed our challenge. We technically won & should get rewarded as if we completed all the required items or at least get rewarded for the percentage of items collected since they challenged us & got dropped out by default for losing their other challenge first. It shows you won & your reward is zero even when you go to the reward shop. Why would you go to reward shop if you haven't received any points to shop - really dumb & a waste of time for you to put it up.
Otherwise,
I think to make this fair they shouldn't allow a co-op to challenge a co-op that's already in a challenge or a co-op to challenge another co-op if they're in a challenge already. They'll just have to wait until the first challenge is complete.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This is another reason why many coops are ignoring the Village Challenge as best they can.  The thing needs to be reworked.  Since it's inception, we just move a little up and down, but basically are in the same place next to the same people.
  • Is there any way to anticipate what the items will be for a coop challenge? Is there any pattern to the items a coop has to get for one? 
    I agree that, if a coop challenges our coop and then loses to another coop, the coop that was in the lead when the challenge abruptly ends should receive SOMETHING. We use our special seeds and take time away from our individual farms to play the challenge, and then nothing. All because the other coop was beaten by their own challenger. Actually, I think that, even if you lose, you should get a consolation prize or something, especially if you get over a certain percentage. We have come from close to winning, but lose by just a small percentage and we get nothing for our time or effort. Maybe something for each item the coop wins and then something more for the overall winner.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    This is another reason our coop doesn't go all out if challenged. You could have 99% done but if the other coop loses their challenge from another coop, it is a complete waste of time and resources. Even if you win, the village prizes don't come close to compensating for the resources used to win. Pointless no matter how you look at it.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
     We do them once in a while to remain active but not at the cost of our better resources.  :|
     The whole Coop Village is no where near completion. The set up there as it stand is no real help to the co op or it's members. We do not plan on doing many upgrades to most of the buildings in the Co op Village for who knows what the end out come of the Co op Village will be. More so how will it or will it benefit the co op and it's members. Until this comes to light, added to the game :( We will not be putting much effort into our Co op Village for now.
  • itta_itta (INT1)itta_itta (INT1) INT1 Posts: 40
    edited 17.05.2018
    I think the Challenge should really improve the prize system, for example giving prize for both villages based on the percentage of completion. And improve the value of medals itself. For now I only use medals to buy some garage certificates, that allows me to avoid much mission. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file