Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing co-op challenge top prize

Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
Logged on today to find that I didn't get to choose what prize I wanted being the person with the most reps from my co-op. 

Another bug I presume?  :(

Nevermind.  It just took a long time to come through.  I am able to choose now.  :)  I need to have more patience.  :)

Comments

• jyxx (AU1)jyxx (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    I have not received my reward for being the player with the most reps in my co-op in the last challenge.  It's been approx half an hour since logging on but still no prize is forthcoming.

How long must I wait for it to arrive?

58 views later & no one can answer my query???

Where are the mods on this one?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Your cooperative needs to earn at least 5000 reputation points to be eligible for individual ranking rewards from members, could this have been why you did not receive your reward?
    Thank you ninjahuman for that.  I wasn't aware that there was a minimum amount needed.  :(

I'm sure that I've not seen that information anywhere regarding reputation points.  That should be posted on the screen shot - "Hard work pays off!  Earn the most reputation points in your co-operative to get an extra reward!  (I did!!) The amount of players who get a reward depends on the size of your co-operative."  There are 5 members in my co-op. 

Alongside my name on the members ranking screen is a reward box.  When hovering over the box up comes the message: A co-op member with this rank will earn a member reward.  I had that box beside my name for the last co-op challenge.  So where is my reward for that challenge??????  (Quietly asking a question here - not yelling)

Now where does it state that there's a minimum amount of rep points needed for the Ranking 1 player to receive the reward??  That should be posted for all to see what is required.  Regardless of the missing info I should have received the reward for the last co-op challenge seeing as there is no notice of the needed amount of rep points.  I call that false advertising. Or is GGS changing the rules to suit themselves?

Still no answer from any of the moderators that answer these questions.  How come??
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thank you ninjahuman for that.  I wasn't aware that there was a minimum amount needed.  :(

I'm sure that I've not seen that information anywhere regarding reputation points.  That should be posted on the screen shot - "Hard work pays off!  Earn the most reputation points in your co-operative to get an extra reward!  (I did!!) The amount of players who get a reward depends on the size of your co-operative."  There are 5 members in my co-op. 

Alongside my name on the members ranking screen is a reward box.  When hovering over the box up comes the message: A co-op member with this rank will earn a member reward.  I had that box beside my name for the last co-op challenge.  So where is my reward for that challenge??????  (Quietly asking a question here - not yelling)

Now where does it state that there's a minimum amount of rep points needed for the Ranking 1 player to receive the reward??  That should be posted for all to see what is required.  Regardless of the missing info I should have received the reward for the last co-op challenge seeing as there is no notice of the needed amount of rep points.  I call that false advertising. Or is GGS changing the rules to suit themselves?

Still no answer from any of the moderators that answer these questions.  How come??
    I just checked and it appears they have removed the text. So I am not sure then if you still need a minimum amount to receive the ranking rewards? I remember when I was in a cooperative in the rookie league the text was still there, but I haven't seen it since I joined a cooperative that is almost always in the gold league.

I will link a moderator to this discussion, but remember that they are often very busy working very hard to get information for us so it is very easy for them to miss a question.

@WascallyWabbit

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file