Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Challenge and Calender

connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
When it the next Coop Challenge?? 

Also can you bring back the calendar so we can plan when events are happening? Thanks!

@WascallyWabbit

Comments

• IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I loved the calendar in July. I imagine it was for us to keep everything straight since there was so much going on. I wish they would keep the calendar so we know a bit in advance how to plan appointments and such. I am an alarm setter when I am attempting to earn something I want and there is a deadline. If I could better plan my strategies, this would be an asset to my gaming goals. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I like the idea.  However, I have a suggestion.  Instead of taking up valuable space on an already overcrowded screen, white not utilize the column to the right here where Steve the Architects alert tweets are supposed to be>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
     They rarely use them, and the space would be very handy and easy to see.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Any idea when the CC will start? Anyone?

:smile:
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    not a clue... when you see the icon on your farm will give you the countdown of hours til  it starts is all I can say...
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    In the mod news buttin, from the last month, the CC started a tuesday, so I gues that it perhaps will start on......tuesday :)
  • According to the event calendar on crazybigfarm the coop championship was suppose to start today(Sept. 1st), does anyone know what is going on? Do you know when it will start?
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    It has been announced NO coop championship this weekend instead we get the regular hard worker event.

:)   :)   :)   :)
  • According to CuddlyFoxes: The cooperative championship will start on September 8th at 2:00pm CEST.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file