Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do I grow my beginner cooperative?

I just started a new co-op and no one has joined.  How do I get this new co-op off and running?  I have got to level 5 all by myself but need help!

Best Answers

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Answer ✓
    Have your co-op on open  co-op or this co-op is looking for new members.  To make co-op bigger, go to research, go to Cooperative and start Recruitments. Have fun  :)
  • Rattashap (INT1)Rattashap (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    Answer ✓
    Hello.Yes so can you started a new cooperative or,try an find or search another co-op to help join us thank's DarBA for quest.good luck :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Answer ✓
    With great difficulty would be a reasonable reply  lol.
    Go through the ranking list every day looking for people wanting to join a co-op and send them all invites.
    Accept that most of the people who join will play for a week and then never play again and you will have to boot them.
    Alternatively, abandon the idea and join one of the many co-ops that already exist

Answers

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Answer ✓
    Have your co-op on open  co-op or this co-op is looking for new members.  To make co-op bigger, go to research, go to Cooperative and start Recruitments. Have fun  :)
  • Rattashap (INT1)Rattashap (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    Answer ✓
    Hello.Yes so can you started a new cooperative or,try an find or search another co-op to help join us thank's DarBA for quest.good luck :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Answer ✓
    With great difficulty would be a reasonable reply  lol.
    Go through the ranking list every day looking for people wanting to join a co-op and send them all invites.
    Accept that most of the people who join will play for a week and then never play again and you will have to boot them.
    Alternatively, abandon the idea and join one of the many co-ops that already exist

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file