Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Champion Saddness - Add a Trophy that can be kept

Buggyvirus (US1)Buggyvirus (US1) Posts: 15
edited 22.07.2017 in Suggestions
So my coop just won first in Bronze (yay) and we looked all over for the trophy (we thought it was a deco) only to discover we don't get to keep it at all. 15 days and its gone poof, later, bye bye.  All that work and we get Nada.  So the pink tree is limited time and the trophy of ten village happiness is limited time,   We spent Hundreds of millions of dollars for the boosters, collected and used all our purple feed and fought our way to the top.  I's like "I played Big Farms and all I got was this lousy t-shirt minus the t-shirt"  So disappointing.  I was really hoping to display that on my farm with pride...sigh

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Same here - isn't it a deco on outside of farm?  We cant find ours either and very disappointed.
  • It  is not a deco. It is in the village farm by the horse barn.  It will only be there 15 days
  • I know Right Buggyvirus  .... Sick to my stomach at the moment ...  I even use my gold on it that I usually use for up grading stuff.  Ouch  
    We should have been able to keep the trophy to put on our farm.
  • Make the coop trophy a deco or permanent.  Seriously, we work hard for that.
  • I know, I spent a lot of money thinking I was gonna get to display this little beauty and keep it. I used all the purple feed I had, all the purple humus I had and place hundreds of millions into the co-op for bonuses, only to find out It was a waste of time, money and effort.  So mad and disappointed.  I feel like some one just stole my precious and threw it into the fires of Mount Doom. 
  • Buggyvirus (US1)Buggyvirus (US1) Posts: 15
    edited 16.07.2017
    sigh
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    but how will you feel when you have seven or eight of them cluttering your farm? Will you want a ninth and a tenth ?
  • I hear you Buggyvirus and  feel the same way ... Put all that in too plus gold ... so NOT worth it ... I think it time for me to take a few days off coz I'm very disappoint.
  • Buggyvirus (US1)Buggyvirus (US1) Posts: 15
    edited 16.07.2017
    Then you can demolish them for money or use them to increase the happiness of other items. They don't have to clutter your farm. :) so yes I would want them LOL
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 16.07.2017
    Make the coop trophy a deco or permanent.  Seriously, we work hard for that.
    There is already another trophy which can be won in a CC,  it's a deco, and can be permanent in your farms if you like

The trophy you mention instead is a booster for medals and village happiness

:)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    So my coop just won first in Bronze (yay) and we looked all over for the trophy (we thought it was a deco) only to discover we don't get to keep it at all. 15 days and its gone poof, later, bye bye.  All that work and we get Nada.  So the pink tree is limited time and the trophy of ten village happiness is limited time,   We spent Hundreds of millions of dollars for the boosters, collected and used all our purple feed and fought our way to the top.  I's like "I played Big Farms and all I got was this lousy t-shirt minus the t-shirt"  So disappointing.  I was really hoping to display that on my farm with pride...sigh

If you check you will find that this time around that trophy your team has earned will not last the 15 days as you would expect. The next CC is in 8 days meaning that trophy will only be around for your group for that time :(
    It  is not a deco. It is in the village farm by the horse barn.  It will only be there 15 days

Thank you, thought it would be somewhere but didn't think to look there.  Will inform the rest of my coop :) 
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    There is already another trophy which can be won in a CC,  it's a deco, and can be permanent in your farms if you like

Sorry @PCA (GB1)  - but WRONG - that trophy is no longer available to be won
    but how will you feel when you have seven or eight of them cluttering your farm? Will you want a ninth and a tenth ?

Lots of coops already have deco's they have won in coop championships, why should the coops in the lower leagues not get a permanent deco they can keep? 
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    PCA (GB1) said:

Sorry @PCA (GB1)  - but WRONG - that trophy is no longer available to be won

It is available, but not to all coops, gold league top rank(s)

• It  is not a deco. It is in the village farm by the horse barn.  It will only be there 15 days

Thank you, thought it would be somewhere but didn't think to look there.  Will inform the rest of my coop :) 
    Your welcome
  • So basically unless you are Brat Pack, you are SOL....Gotchya
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    So basically unless you are Brat Pack, you are SOL....Gotchya
    Brat Pack came in 4th so didn't get one this time! 
  • @Buggyvirus (US1) We passed on your post to the team & requested some sort of permanent display to show how many trophies a coop has won. We also asked what will happen to the trophies won in this CC, as the next one is only 8 days away & they have said that you will still get to keep your trophy for 2 weeks. :)
  • @Buggyvirus (US1) We passed on your post to the team & requested some sort of permanent display to show how many trophies a coop has won. We also asked what will happen to the trophies won in this CC, as the next one is only 8 days away & they have said that you will still get to keep your trophy for 2 weeks. :)
    I would love to have something permanent for all the hard work we put into that.  My whole co-op is now disgruntled with all the effort we spent to be number one.  Hopefully something will come out of this.  Ty @WascallyWabbit
  • @WascallyWabbit
    Any update?
  • sometimes no news is good news...in this case, not so much sigh
Sign In to comment.