Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Windmill Doesn't Show Gift Glow

2 pictures of the windmill with both gifts on them, normally you see a small glow surrounding when you are not hovering over the building but even with hovering over this gifted building there is nothing. I checked some other buildings and it appears it is only the windmill that has no glow when gifted.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It's been reported some time ago.  Still not fixed.
  • @PINJO1986 (NL1) This was fixed in January, but would appear it did not fix it totally - Can you confirm that it is working correctly since the last update please. :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @PINJO1986 (NL1) This was fixed in January, but would appear it did not fix it totally - Can you confirm that it is working correctly since the last update please. :)
    Still no glow, Wabbit. I noticed this last night but figured it was reported already.

• Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    but its sparkling if you look really close 
  • Gamester (US1)Gamester (US1) US1 Posts: 100
    I just charmed a windmill on a farm - no glow just a very very faint sparkle if you zoom in.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    has been like  this as long as I have been playing the game.... it is the only building that does not get the "glow" :(
  • Ahh thank you all, it looks like they only glowing when they are not running, back to the bug fixers. :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Glad im not the only one who was bugged by this :D 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    This little problem has still not been fixed.  Mill on main farm does not sparkle like it should.

Tried it on several members farms.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    same here and for a long time.  Even when windmill is running sparkle still doesn't show.  Watermill works fine.
Sign In to comment.