Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Village Level

I just posted a bug regarding the coop village level and i asked the coop i am in about how much in the minus they are. It stunned me how big off a difference it was, 1 player had -400.000 and the most where close to the minus i have. Is there a reason for the big difference or is this also a part of the bug?

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/nigfarm/en/discussion/153772/coop-village-level#latest

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I believe each member has their own village happiness/production costs to look after, so it would depend on how many of those decos with the 2 types of happiness they have built on their farms.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    I started to respond the same way Data, but he is talking about Village level not Village happiness.  

I can't fathom why there would be a difference between players when checking village level other than experience points posted  in the time between when the two people checked.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The team earns village experience to level up the village level. The village level is based on village experience points from your team as the buildings are upgraded plus what every one makes in there through the factories.
  • @PINJO1986 (NL1)  The different numbers for all members is happening because XP that is earned from producing isn't updated for every member immediately.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file