Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Current April (2017) Calendar

Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
Just something I'm toying around with, wondering if it's worth pursuing and updating

Pretty sure some of the times are wrong, they've been a little screwy every since CET had their DST change a couple weeks ago. Still working on verifying the correct times.

Thoughts? Am I missing anything that is on a constant, current schedule?  Is it something you could use?

image Updated to include the Horse Tournament Ending Date. :)
Post edited by Southern (US1) on

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Yep - all for it! Very well done - It would be a great help to have an overview over a whole year!

Have to run now, but will think about "thoughts/ideas" and let you know!
  • Nice idea, looks good so far, thanks. :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Looks awesome so far there @Southern (US1)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    This is a great idea @Southern (US1)! Thank you for sharing it with us all.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    You asked for ideas, @Southern (US1) and I don't know whether this is at all possible, but ...

1) could the actual running Horse Tournament be mentioned in this calendar too?
    2) I would love it to see the barter (runestones/shells/voucher-trader) in a parallel timeline under the timeline of the temp island

(bit egoistic maybe - but I always remind my members of the Island event ending and the barter still being there for only a short time, so that they don't forget to trade their Island currency on time .... Same with the horse tournament, BF is so busy nowadays that people tend to forget that the tournament is nearly ending).

THX for asking!  :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You asked for ideas, @Southern (US1) and I don't know whether this is at all possible, but ...

1) could the actual running Horse Tournament be mentioned in this calendar too?
    2) I would love it to see the barter (runestones/shells/voucher-trader) in a parallel timeline under the timeline of the temp island

(bit egoistic maybe - but I always remind my members of the Island event ending and the barter still being there for only a short time, so that they don't forget to trade their Island currency on time .... Same with the horse tournament, BF is so busy nowadays that people tend to forget that the tournament is nearly ending).

THX for asking!  :)
    @Jiesta (NL1), great idea on the Horse Tournament!  I'll add that in tonight. :)

The rune trader I'll have to check on - I know he used to hang around for 5 days after the end of the island, but that changed to like 1 day (or less) when they switched over to the "every 30 days" format.  Now that we're on a 24-day format, the trader might hang around for the full 5 days again, we'll have to see. :)

I'm also going to add the other "Irregular Events" to the calendar as they occur, such as HWE, Piggles, Steve, Where's the Bees, etc.. It won't give us advance warning of them, but perhaps we can discern something with a few months worth of data. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file