Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Mystery Box(es)

There were some changes to the mystery boxes regarding the CC ones. But why am i seeing the boxes 3 double? I am not drunk or something but i do see 3 mystery box pictures in my inventory. They all look the same, same text and same pictures.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Different amounts, though.  Have you tried opening them?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.12.2016
    @artful (US1)   You might be on to something there, artful.  The Mystery boxes showing in different amounts could be for the different ways they're obtained.  In the Hard Worker event, Coop Championship, bonus of a gold buying offer, etc.               I've noticed that the prizes from the Mystery boxes differs from one way to the other by method obtained.
    Just speculation on my part. I could be wrong. Hey, it wouldn't be the first time. ;)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    the way i read it there should be 3 different boxes they just look all the same right now.one is the normal box.the second one should only have premium and green house seeds in it.then the 3rd should only have gold stuff and green house stuff in it
    @artful (US1)   You might be on to something there, artful.  The Mystery boxes showing in different amounts could be for the different ways they're obtained.  In the Hard Worker event, Coop Championship, bonus of a gold buying offer, etc.               I've noticed that the prizes from the Mystery boxes differs from one way to the other by method obtained.
    Just speculation on my part. I could be wrong. Hey, it wouldn't be the first time. ;)
    LOL!
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    @artful (US1)
    Check this: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/141281/update-dec-14th-cooperative-village-championship-reward-changes#latest

it says about the new mystery boxes and there is a disclaimer:
    "* Disclaimer: the mystery boxes with higher value options look like the normal ones for now."
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    The 96 ones should be the normal ones? But in the normal ones can also be gold, how do i separate them now? I am only opening them if i need something really badly so i am not going to open them if i have no clue about what they are.

Is it that hard to make a new description and keep the boxes the save, or just rename them?
    i think they are going to but did not have time to with everything else going on and wanted them to be with this coop championship but that is just the feeling i get
    edited 15.12.2016
    Yeah boxes are fixed, they have a different color but the text is still the same so still have no idea on what the golden one is.

Post edited by PINJO1986 (NL1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    PINJO1986 (NL1) Take a close look at your Mystery Boxes. See the one with Blue trim, hint hint blue = gold
    look at your other Gold type items notice the same blue theme.
    So what are the other trims suppose to be then? And what about the gold looking box in my last picture. The text is all saying the same and no official word on what is in what boxes, they will remain closed until i know what is what box.

Thanks for the help tho.
    edited 15.12.2016
    my guess is the one with the star is the normal one the one with blue trim would be premium because it is usually blue and the goldish one is the one that has the gold in it but have no idea what the first box is i thought there were only 3 of them not 4 unless they have to phase out the current one then they would look like bronze,silver and gold which would make sence
    Edited this post with all 5 mystery boxes, anyone known what box contains what stuff?
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 16.12.2016
    Edited this post with all 5 mystery boxes, anyone known what box contains what stuff?
    Yeah boxes are fixed, they have a different color but the text is still the same so still have no idea on what the golden one is.

My guess, given the announcement and where in the list of prices each box is (in the cc tent):
    -the gold one and the silver+gold ones is the high value mystery box (gold boxes*) to the activity rewards of the silver and gold leagues (This boxes only have seaweed items, greenhouse seeds, gold flower seeds and gold mining licenses.).

-The other with wooden panels are the other of the high value mystery box (gold boxes*) to the activity rewards of the rockie and bronze league (This boxes only have seaweed items and greenhouse seeds.)

Edit: Can you check and see if you think the same? I would really like to have some confirmation also in this hypothesis...

Edit2: It would be really nice if they could change the names and the descriptions of what they are and have accordingly. Pretty please?
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
    have you went and looked at the coop tent yet i did but still does not make sense to me
    have you went and looked at the coop tent yet i did but still does not make sense to me
     :D  Slow down there @ijrosh (US1) none of the co op village or any thing to do with it will be available until the New Year. 2017.  ;)
    i was talking about the coop championship tent to see the different boxes as prizes they way and kind do not make much sence to me nothing to do with the village
    The different "Mystery Boxes" have been covered  "We added a high value mystery box (gold boxes*) to the activity rewards of every league." https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/141281/update-dec-14th-cooperative-village-championship-reward-changes#latest about 3/4 the way down ;)
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Here's my guess - just a guess, though  ;)

I'm in Bronze league and 2 of the mystery boxes shown here show up in our rewards list, so I'm going to guess those will be Rookie (box nr 1, below) and Bronze (box nr 4, below) boxes.

Nr 2 is the usual one we've always had.

Therefore, the gold coloured one  (box nr 3, above) would be the Silver box  (lol)  and the mysterious one right at the bottom (marked "? confused") would be the actual Gold League box !  (OR,it might be exactly the other way round, hard to tell at this point)

If this is correct, the colours of the boxes actually have nothing to do with the "colour" of the league they relate to. I'm basing my guess on what I am able to see and what not (being in Bronze league myself), as well as where they are place within the league rewards.

• We've gotten the box in #1 and #4 as hard work rewards as well as the oldest one; #5( confused in above post) shows as a top of league selection choice for silver league.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Hahaa, no matter what colour boxes I have opened today, i had premium food, super fertilizer

AND Greenhouse seeds!!!  I don't even use greenhouse! My ship sails 2 slots empty.

I used to like those boxes, but now I hate them.

Greenhouse seed, soooo STUPID!!!!!
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    The different "Mystery Boxes" have been covered  "We added a high value mystery box (gold boxes*) to the activity rewards of every league." https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/141281/update-dec-14th-cooperative-village-championship-reward-changes#latest about 3/4 the way down ;)
    High value to whom I might ask not for me although one person in our group did get gold flowers and a GML so I guess a few may get something but NOT A FAN sorry the top players can end up with the crap seeds and feed then someone who does nothing end with the GML so not very enthusiastic with this unbalanced as most things with this game are.
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    Are they Mistery or Misery boxes?? 

The most of the time i have the last box.

the rest has all junk in it. 
    Now there are SIX different boxes with the same text but different colors.

I know the one on page 1 that looks like the regular without the star is the one i got when choosing the mystery box at CC. But still guessing on what boxes are with what rewards. 

As are those that have not opened theirs yet ;) I think that is why they are called "Mystery Boxes"
    My guess is that compared the regular "Mystery Boxes" the ones we are use shown top right in your picture, to the odds of getting a good reward should improve with the better mystery boxes. The other 5 shown.
    Each type of mystery boxes can be earned/won through certain events, depending on your level and how well you do in said event.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Now there are SIX different boxes with the same text but different colors.

I know the one on page 1 that looks like the regular without the star is the one i got when choosing the mystery box at CC. But still guessing on what boxes are with what rewards. 

I know of 5 different boxes:

Rookie Box
    Bronze Box
    Silver Box
    Gold Box
    (Regular) Mystery Box

What the sixth box is, I'm not sure.
  • PASSION FRUIT SEEDS!!!????   After the last few days of "working" really hard to win all the prizes leading up to the end of the Co Op Championship and that ONE VALUABLE FORT KNOX lookin' mystery box............8 EIGHT, that's eight.....any way you look at it.........EIGHT PASSION FRUIT SEEDS!!!!????? In a Fort Knox Box!!??  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!???  WHAT the HECK GGS!!!???  and they're not even SPECIALS!!!  Just plain ol' run of the mill, every day, passion fruit seeds............I AM SO DISGUSTED AND DISAPPOINTED.............Good Grief.........
  • I worked hard to get a small mystery box.  Guess what was in it?   Nice deco... special seeds.  Nope. ONE bag of poo-doo (fertilizer).  I am so excited!!!!!! NAW.  LOL
  • Yep I also got passion fruit seeds. Whoopdie freakin doo

Last CC, one mystery box had ... wait for it ... 1 breeding corn.  ONE breeding corn.  Who in the heck needs breeding corn?  If you grow corn, you have breeding corn galore.
  • LOL!!  Gotta love it....... :D
Sign In to comment.