Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Relative Reward for Watering Coop Tree & Daily Login

I wanted to suggest 2 things:-

1. In daily login bonus, the Fertilizer given is just 10....which is not sufficient as the players levels up. SO, I wanted to suggest that like we have the relative bonus for dollars and XP as per the player level....if fertilizers are also relatively given, then it would great. The need for fertilizers increases as one levels up....so the suggestion. Not all require the fertilizers, but those who need, they will be happy to login on the 3rd consecutive day too.

2. Player gets 200$ for watering a coop member tree, which is good if the level of the player is below 30. But as the player levels up and crosses say level 60, then those 200$ per tree become meaning less for these two reasons
1. visiting each farm takes 30 secs atleast
2. for player who is level 100, watering 50 members ie 50*200= 10,000$ is not worth taking the pain of visiting each farm

and this results in coop members not watering the tree.

Either, the watering mechanism should be worked upon (although this was promised in past, but nothing done till date)
Or atleast let the $$$ be given relatively as per the player level which can be a reason to water the tree even if farm loads slowly.

Thanks for reading
 :) 

Comments

• Brilliant suggestion! :)
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I would still like to see a button that says "water all trees".  When you have a large number in your co-op it can take up to 15 minutes or more to water them all.  You can quickly get bored doing it.  :(  Plus so many clicks to water them alI.

I know this has been asked for before but it would really help the game flow more smoothly.
  • taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    awww a one button watering would b the best update ever had .cheers dream good suggestion.:))).
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hey @DreamScape Farm (IN1) the only suggestion that might be considered is the one button to water all co op trees.

There is a reason why we only get a certain amount of stuff for logging in daily as well as for watering the co op trees. They are free! you just need to put the effort in. It may not seem like a lot as you level up as a player but it does help those that do it.

I like the fact that I have to visit each member's farm in order to water their tree. It gives me a chance to see how their progress is going.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    awww a one button watering would b the best update ever had .cheers dream good suggestion.:))).

To easy. Eash time with watering you can see progress of your member. I like as it is.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    I wanted to suggest 2 things:-

1. In daily login bonus, the Fertilizer given is just 10....which is not sufficient as the players levels up. SO, I wanted to suggest that like we have the relative bonus for dollars and XP as per the player level....if fertilizers are also relatively given, then it would great. The need for fertilizers increases as one levels up....so the suggestion. Not all require the fertilizers, but those who need, they will be happy to login on the 3rd consecutive day too.

2. Player gets 200$ for watering a coop member tree, which is good if the level of the player is below 30. But as the player levels up and crosses say level 60, then those 200$ per tree become meaning less for these two reasons
    1. visiting each farm takes 30 secs atleast
    2. for player who is level 100, watering 50 members ie 50*200= 10,000$ is not worth taking the pain of visiting each farm

and this results in coop members not watering the tree.

Either, the watering mechanism should be worked upon (although this was promised in past, but nothing done till date)
    Or atleast let the $$$ be given relatively as per the player level which can be a reason to water the tree even if farm loads slowly.

Thanks for reading
     :) 

Dont you have enought money? Leave somthing to new comers.
Sign In to comment.