Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Profile picture

I'm having difficulty changing my profile picture.
Can anybody tell me how to do it ?

"Incase you haven't noticed, I'm weird. I'ma weirdo. I don't fit in and I don't want to fit in."

Best Answers

• hemmy1 (US1)hemmy1 (US1) Posts: 174
    Answer ✓
    Click settings, click edit profile picture, add a picture from a site or your computer. Do note that it has to have a certain size!

This will only change the picture on your profile. If you want to set an avatar, click edit avatar instead of edit profile picture and choose a picture somewhere - again needs to be a certain size.

source

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/38604/change-profile-picture

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,499
    Answer ✓
    @areeba ahmad (INT1) Try clicking on that little pencil in the bottom right corner of your second screenshot to see if that gives you an option to change your pic. If that doesn't work try clicking on full site & see if you can change it that way.

Success Team is looking for new members! Click Here
  • Answer ✓
    I could change for you too :)

Answers

• hemmy1 (US1)hemmy1 (US1) Posts: 174
    Answer ✓
    Click settings, click edit profile picture, add a picture from a site or your computer. Do note that it has to have a certain size!

This will only change the picture on your profile. If you want to set an avatar, click edit avatar instead of edit profile picture and choose a picture somewhere - again needs to be a certain size.

source

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/38604/change-profile-picture

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,499
    Answer ✓
    @areeba ahmad (INT1) Try clicking on that little pencil in the bottom right corner of your second screenshot to see if that gives you an option to change your pic. If that doesn't work try clicking on full site & see if you can change it that way.

Success Team is looking for new members! Click Here
  • Answer ✓
    I could change for you too :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file