Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The little deco with zero value ...

Yesterday's offer of the little deco with zero value (the Serendipitous signpost) was very entertaining to me. Thanks, guys.

It is just so deliciously useless, I had to buy one for my farm.

Poor thing, probably always being picked on by the other deco's because ... well, (can't blame them really) it has absolutely zero happiness value, cannot be upgraded or demolished for parts, AND is really, really tiny ( a bit hard to find again, once you placed him on the farm :(

The little guy deserves a moment in the sun, don't you think? He's just a little deco, ... trying to get through the day, ... doing the best he can ...

So, an impromptu contest ;) ...  find the little Serendipitous signpost in this picture and stand a chance to win * a car, in the colour of your choice ! 

Good luck !

* In the event of stock unavailability, we reserve the right to substitute this with a picture of a car in the colour of your choice.

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Ah, I see it! Right next to your Water Tower and almost completely hidden by a bush in the deco next to it.

Poor little deco!  :'(             

• adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 20.04.2016
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)   So what color car are you asking for?  Good eyes, my friend  :)

@amandaps Thanks for the fun~!
    edited 20.04.2016
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)   So what color car are you asking for? 

I already have a nice car, but I wouldn't mind having a brand new Powerhouse.  ;)

• I would sure like one of those, too. :)  
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Well done, Farmer John, you did indeed spot the Serendipitous signpost
    (it occurred to me, rather belatedly, that I should not have placed the little guy bang in the middle of my screenshot )

You are a dream contestant, not only don't you want a car (phew), you even brought your own (picture) prize.

Thanks for playing :)    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)   @adoptapet (US1) 

edited 20.04.2016
    Thanks for the smile, amandaps. :)   BTW, I now have a Serendipitous signpost in my Dropbox just waiting for the Architect to finish his work. ;)   For anyone who's into deco collecting, there's a place for the signpost on Level 27 of the Deco Tower. :)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 03.05.2016
    THEY FIXIFIED IT!!!..
    Its only 1 happiness, but it is also now a level 1 deco, so it is upgradable!

EDIT: False alarm LOL..... They have 2 decos with same name, the 0 one for cash (on 27th floor of deco tower) & now the same one (above) which Omar is selling for 89,500 gold  (on 33rd floor of tower).

I`m not usually one for conspiracy theories, but why is it that there are 2 signposts on floor 27 and 2 more empty spaces on that floor, but this sneaky little signpost is up on its own on floor 33?
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Wow, you had me quite excited there, for a brief moment, Scissors - even 1 happy is better than none at all, right?

Now, I'm not usually one to bash GGS (because, this is a game, and perspective is important, you know ... ) but this little sign post is representative (a sign, if you will ;)  ) of the many things that is not right in this game anymore.

When the original offer came, it was paired with another similar sized item (a lamp post perhaps, not sure) that had some small happiness but had to be bought for gold. I could not (even nearly) afford it, so I bought the serendipitous sign post, just for a giggle (it being so very, very useless).

Now they do this to it ... and it's not funny anymore because there is a bigger picture here ...

I'm seeing people on both the servers where I have farms just stop playing. Long-time, regular players, first their lights go orange a couple of times, then permanently red ...

I love this game.
    But I'm beginning to catch a glimpse of a time when the same thing will be happening to my light.
    This makes me really sad. Not so much laughing now ...

• Im also tired. Only LVL 88 I think. But GGS have run out of ideas.

Sad.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file