Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Hero or Zero?

168»

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
                        Congratulations to all the winners!  :)   Guess I'm gonna need a new crystal ball..........

• I'm sorry, but the way this was handled was just silly.

If it's a contest, the winners should have been the first 5 correct and winning scores, not winning the right to enter another raffle.  It should have been first come first serve like the locusts.
    Hi Mira,
    We always try to be fair when awarding contest prizes. Due to the wide variety of timezones covered by the posters on the EN forum, we feel that "first come, first serve" would not be a good option. Sorry that you feel things were not handled well. :(
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Congrats to all the winners!! Great job! :)
    I'm sorry, but the way this was handled was just silly.

If it's a contest, the winners should have been the first 5 correct and winning scores, not winning the right to enter another raffle.  It should have been first come first serve like the locusts.

Sorry Mira but I have to disagree with you. There are many players from all over the world on this forum with different time zones. If it were to be first come first serve that wouldn't be very fair to others in different time zones. I don't know your time zone so I'll use mine.....Let's say the contests are first come first serve and were started at 8:00am EST. That would certainly give the players in the EST time zone a 3 hour advantage over players in the PST time zone. Think about others all over the world that may be sleeping while we're awake, it definitely wouldn't be fair for them to miss out just because of the time of day.

IMO, having a draw on the winners is the fairest solution possible. The only complaints I have seen are from people who didn't win, which are very few. You win some, you lose some that's life. I don't see any reason to bring negativity to a fun contest.

• congo to all winners!! good job peeps! :smiley:

i am disappointed i didnt get the right answer. after all, it was just guessing! anyways i will try my luck on the lot more contests which are going to come
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Steve, Monika, Omar, Frida, Matilda, Miss Tentacle, cap. Barnacle, Jonny, Rita
  • @farmerjohn 22 (US1) You should hang on to that crystal, you did better than me & now it has aircon too hehe

Congrats to all the winners & thanks for the fun contests! :)
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Thank You!!   If it goes in the order shown then thank you Lesley52 picking my number.   <3<3
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    i am disappointed i didnt get the right answer. after all, it was just guessing! anyways i will try my luck on the lot more contests which are going to come
    That's the way Susie. That's what I've been doing and I actually won something this time.  Yay!!!!!   :¬))
This discussion has been closed.