Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!
Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!
Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.
And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.
So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!
What's More Profitable in Terms of $ Revenue? A Comparison of Ship, Organic Market $ Neighbor Orders
I did a quick study today on $ making comparison among ship, organic market, & neighbor orders. Summaries of my findings are below for other new players like me:
1. Ship order = most profitable. My most recent one yielded 394% of book value
2. Organic market orders tier value @ 28 & above give 122%+ of the book value (For pure cash order only. Orders award horseshoes, exp, gold, etc. will definitely be lower than 100% of book value before counting the bonus value when completing an order*)
3. Neighbor orders give 121% of the book value @ 20% happiness
Hope these findings will help you form your own strategies on how to prioritize those orders! ^^
P.S. I've found this post to be helpful when I started on organic markets: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/105791/strategy-for-organic-market
*edit Feb 26, 16: italicized words
MORE DATA Feb 26, 2016:
Here are some additional findings/clarifications since Feb 19 (ya I'm a nerd ;3):
1. Ship order remains the most profitable! My past 10 orders ranged from 135%-423% of the book value (an average of 274%)
2. Organic market orders range from 105% (tier value 0) - 131%something of the book value (For pure cash order only. My highest tier value to date is 97 @ 131.1% profit - will update if I ever get a tier value 99, but I don't expect that # to be much higher than 131.1%)
3. Neighbor orders gives 101%-121% of the book value (0-20% happiness)