Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Character decos

I would like to be able to earn special character decos for our farms. The events we have seen lately are quite creative, and are formatted well for something like this. I envision collecting some sort of drop that would go toward earning a different Big Farm character (George, Monty, Greta, etc.) each week. The decos would be 2x2 or 3x3 in size and we could earn one each.

Another option would be to format this like the Hard Worker silo event to avoid busy drops and focus on farming, collecting the characters as rewards in a week long event.

Big Farm character decos would be an awesome addition to my farm! Thanks for considering. :)  

Comments

• Pingo4 (US1)Pingo4 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I LOVE this idea!  Small Big Farm characters would be the perfect addition to our farms.  Please, GGS, do consider this wonderful idea.  :)
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 03.02.2016
    What a totally awesome idea!!.... I could have a lil Matilda outside my bakery & a Lilly on my flower farm.... 2x2 would be a great size too, they would certainly look better than having random gumball machines standing around hehe

EDIT: Or make them really unique and have them as just 1 square big!!!
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Great idea!! We really, really need something like this. The decos lately have been way too big.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I really like this idea! Two thumbs up!animated-thumb-image-0001animated-thumb-image-0001  :)
  • greenchris (PT1)greenchris (PT1) PT1 Posts: 669
    what a wonderful idea._!!!!!!5 stars for you

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Yep - totally agree and second this idea, Alabaster! Love the one square size proposal from Scissors!

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    This is a fantastic idea!! I do hope that you consider this GGS.
  • Nancy6 (US1)Nancy6 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    Yes we need smaller decos 2x2 and 3x3 with a LARGER happiness number. This is a good starting place. Nancy6
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    Oh.. I can totally see Benny, Denny, Kenny and Jenny being visited by their long lost brother Lenny then. :D

Let's see what the team thinks about this suggestion! ;)Not sure if they're too keen on more clones. lol.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 04.02.2016
    I love this idea - the only person I am worried about being on my farm is Vicky, who seems to be very careless in looking after Piggles.  Can you imagine the havoc she could cause with our pigsties !!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

This is a great idea. I would love to have Matilda next to my mushroom cottage. That would be so cute! I would put Benny next to my farmhouse to make Tessa jealous. It was recently reported in the Daily Spud that she was spotted with another man in the woods. :scream:

I love this idea - the only person I am worried about being on my farm is Vicky, who seems to be very careless in looking after Piggles.  Can you imagine the havoc she could cause with our pigsties !!

LOL! She went from crashing her van all the time to having sick piggles all the time. Now I don't want to start any rumors, but I think she may have a drinking problem. Maybe she hangs out with Steve at the bar a little too much. :/

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I think her problem is more likely to be of the "herbal" variety !!  >:):D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file