Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do a place my retro classic & my powerhouse?

I click thr place button but nothing happens & than it's gone.

Best Answers

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Answer ✓
    This may also help https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/all-about-missions-and-farm-machines/
  • Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    Answer ✓
    A tiny piece of advice - take it for what it is worth. B)

The tractors that you set out should have a small purpose (not just to look pretty).  If you place any activation tractor from the 2nd tab (not the permanent tractors), when you click on the tractor, it will open that specific tractor.  Faster access!!!! :D

For example, if you are a mission crazy person (like me), you would place your powerhouse tractor outside your garage.  If you are doing the muffins project as a co-op and want to use your farm flash tractor some, it would be the tractor you would place outside the garage.
    edited 26.01.2016 Answer ✓
    Awesome mission tip Connie.  ;)
    That Flash tractor works well for most items done in the Bakery. Can be a big product saver.

Answers

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    you have to build it first. takes money, certificates and tool boxes
    Answer ✓
    This may also help https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/all-about-missions-and-farm-machines/
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    Thanks lambcake but I have done that already.
    Thanks DataKing I'm checking out link now.
  • Flittermouse (US1)Flittermouse (US1) Posts: 436
    edited 25.01.2016
    I visited your farm and I see a machine in the display area.

Note that you can only display one machine.

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    I also see a machine next to your garage
  • Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    Answer ✓
    A tiny piece of advice - take it for what it is worth. B)

The tractors that you set out should have a small purpose (not just to look pretty).  If you place any activation tractor from the 2nd tab (not the permanent tractors), when you click on the tractor, it will open that specific tractor.  Faster access!!!! :D

For example, if you are a mission crazy person (like me), you would place your powerhouse tractor outside your garage.  If you are doing the muffins project as a co-op and want to use your farm flash tractor some, it would be the tractor you would place outside the garage.
    edited 26.01.2016 Answer ✓
    Awesome mission tip Connie.  ;)
    That Flash tractor works well for most items done in the Bakery. Can be a big product saver.
    Thanks fellow farmers all comments are helpful

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file