Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Any idea about Candy Farm?

Please do you have any idea when is starting Candy Farm?
My idea is that should start soon because a new horse competition is near to begin (in ~12 hours on UK server) and I suppose all of us need more horseshoes.
How the Island farm is past and more or almost all of the shells are gone we need something to fill the ship.
This is my suppositon.
What do you think?

Comments

• Unfortunately they do not give that information. The temp farms are about a week or so apart. Should be real soon now I'd think.
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    Yup Doves is right, they don't show a schedule of events and it's been their practice for years.
    The best we can do is guess!
    As for community guesses, again Doves is right, there's usually at least a week between each island event.
    Sometimes it's been a lot more, sometimes a lot less. I'd expect it to start today or tomorrow, if not then next week, based on past experiences. =)
    (Disclaimer: Remember us players can only guess so don't take my word for it.)
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    I know, also I mentioned earlier that will be a little bit ... or more... busy period.

Halloween event + Candy farm + 'Here's to nature!' + horse competition starting.

I am supposing to start soon because almost all the shells are gone and the trader will not appear again with seeds from Island farm 
  • I thought it might start when the coop challenge ended, but looks like dopey Eva went & lost all her bees again, maybe when she goes we will be off to Candyland. :)
  • Haha A new Hot deal offering greenhouse seeds so looks like the Candy Farm will not be happening yet. :((
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Another joke from GGS.

I am waiting to see at 11PM on our server the trader coming to sell some seeds from Candy farm.

However I forgot to buy more last time and I still have some vouchers.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    Sigh, what I have is 14 million unspent Runestones... but I expect it will be awhile yet before I can make up for that error.

-Y

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file