Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooerative championship

I am asking if you agree with the idea (in the future) to suggest to GGS to split the competition into more sections:

i.e.: all co-ops situated now between places 1 to 50 (named maybe Gold Cup)to be grouped into one section with the same rewards.
Co-oops between 51 to ...into another section with some appropiate rewards with actuals, etc.

These maybe is an idea to create some chances for small co-ops.

All the time the results are aproximately the same.

However is a joke to do some missions in this period because for 4, 5 days a lot of players are playing and when the co-op championship is gone you are doing a lot of missions alone. (never I can believe how a player at level 40 with 5 or 6 fields at level 4 to do ~3500 corns in first 5 minutes? A lot of golds I suppose for...)

Comments

• Strange, had to log in 5 times, each time I got here it said log in !

It sounds a good idea but I cannot see GGS doing anything unless they can get GOLD out of us, If a low level Co-Op can get rewards , they will not use GOLD to chase the big Co-Ops. I did not like it before while helping a small co-op that the whole co-op could work hard to get ? ? rep points then just 1 person in another Co-Op could buy more points than the whole little Co-Op had earned. Using Gold in the missions is just the same as on the farm when they use Gold to skip building time etc  I saw someone earlier, had over 15,000 corn and only half way through the mission, that is some gold usage, GGS will have a lovely Christmas.

• Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    I totally agree with you.

First, this was just a suggestion because I am in a small co-op. Really, I am not interested in that gold deco cup or however is named (also part of the rewards are completely unnecessary).

But looks like a routine to have the same stuffs to do in every co-ops championship (may be something to be changed or i don't know).

Problem is that nobody recognises a lot of players are doing for few days a lot of missions and at the end they are gaining what? I am sure just less golds in their pocket. For what?.

Another question is: usual, after one week, the best player has around 1800,2000,3000 K or more now in this period you can see better the results of the week.

Really from time to time I am using some golds to skip something (but never to win a mission for some extra points). I am doing missions just to have some extra certificates to update my garage.

But some players cannot understand this mentality.
    I swear, almost all the time after a Co-op challenge just finished, I did a lot of missions just myself.
    Was good time for a coffee.
    But that's it.

All the best.

• Great Idea

(First write the correct spelling of "cooperative" in the thread name)
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Sorry to everybody,

Was my mistake for mythat quick spelling.
  • edited 19.10.2015
    I would like to see something done in the Co-op Championships and in many of the events to make it better for all Co-ops and players.  I do think that there should be some levels in the Co-op Championship and other events for smaller Co-ops- based on the number of players in the Co-op.  Players in smaller Co-ops can work just as hard or harder than players in a large Co-op and still not win the big prizes, just based on the number of players in the Co-op, they/we don't stand a chance!  Keeps players from playing sometimes, if there is no chance of ever winning too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file