Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gold cost for collectables

Can anyone tell me why the same amount of teamwork collectables have different costs on different projects? Shouldn't they be the same price? Am I missing something here or is it a display error?

Best Answer

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 24.09.2015 Answer ✓
    I don't think it matters what the collectible is, the cost is the same amount of gold for each one for that project at that level.

I have Egg scramble with 455 teamwork & 168 business cards both are 1930 gold and then on Better than the Competition, 2870 teamwork & 665 Feedscoops both for 2650 gold.

EDIT: If you take back your containers to check, you will find they are 2120 gold too.

Answers

• hi Jess,

what I think is probably you might have earned a few more of that collectible item from the time when the cost was 2,120 gold to 1,940. As you keep on collecting the items, the amount of gold required to finish the collection becomes lesser.

this is my best guess.

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Thanks HariM but the images are for 2 different projects that need the same amount of teamwork. I didn't get any collectables during the time I noticed this and made screen shots. :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Interesting, I'll check that in my own coop! THX Jess. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you - am curious for one myself! 
    That's ok Jiesta! I was going to buy some collectables but I'll wait until I know the correct price. I'm not brave enough to push the buy button without knowing for sure. :/
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 24.09.2015 Answer ✓
    I don't think it matters what the collectible is, the cost is the same amount of gold for each one for that project at that level.

I have Egg scramble with 455 teamwork & 168 business cards both are 1930 gold and then on Better than the Competition, 2870 teamwork & 665 Feedscoops both for 2650 gold.

EDIT: If you take back your containers to check, you will find they are 2120 gold too.

I think you're right! I took back the containers from Better than the competition to check & the cost was the same as the teamwork. I checked Applesauce with humus too and the flies & manpower cost the same amount of gold.

Thanks Scissors!

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Got it! THX Scissors!  :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file