Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

25 Answers and counting......

I'm creating this thread to help Larino get credit for answering questions too since she's helping others to earn badges but she doesn't get credit for answers. :)

The badge for 25 Answers has not been earned by anyone yet. I'm going to help Larino be the first to earn it because she's been so helpful to all of us in many ways!

Best Answers

• roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    Answer ✓
    So what do we have to do-- ask Larino a question?  sorry I haven't been coming to the Forum so I am obviously missing info.
    Thanks for nay help with this!!
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Answer ✓
    Hmmm, does it mean that if i create a question to Larino, and she will answer in it, she will earn a" point for a badge"? oh, and when i click "yes". Maybe i should just ask a question from her....  :smiley: 
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    Answer ✓
    Awwwww, thanks so much for creating a thread especially for me, Jess_D! You are all still welcome to post in my question thread and share in the badge fun btw ^^ I am there to select answers for you guys so you can earn the same badges Jess offers me to earn here : D

Link to thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/107576/badge

Okay, let me start flooding Jess' inbox - sorry for that! : P (you're all flooding mine too with the other thread XD)

Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Answer ✓
    Larino: does this mean I can open a thread here, mark it as a "Question", await your answers and then "YES" them all? I have to open MY OWN thread - I can't really contribute anything to this thread of Jess, to help you get your badge?
    Answer ✓
    Waiting for the spam block to go away before I can post again : P

"You have posted 5 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 120 seconds before attempting to post again."

At least we know that that exists now - another test completed, yay!!

Answer ✓

"You have posted 5 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 120 seconds before attempting to post again."

WOW - this is getting really interesting ............. :p  
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓

I think I might be there already, I did get several answers after I got the last badge. 
    Answer ✓
    Well ............................. ?? Wanna see yr badge!!

Fine thread Jess, good job!! :+1: 
    Answer ✓
    Gotta wait for Jess : D *drum roll*
    Answer ✓
    Ah - of course - Jess has to "YES" them all first ..... You see? I am getting there ... to understand how things work  ;)
    Answer ✓
    Haha, this is good, i LIKE your way to do this ;D
    Answer ✓
    @Larino After marking 8 posts as the answer, you got the 25 Answers badge! I counted as I accepted the rest. You currently have 33 answered questions. :)
    Thank you! I haz badge, yay : D

34... : P
    Answer ✓
    Oh, so then we have some while to go : P Not posting all those 50 today! We can do that in parts ^^ I do need to take into account when I answer another question and I get selected as the answer it should count in : P

Answer ✓
    Hmmm, so many answers, not so many questions..... ;D
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    Answer ✓
    Very good idea Jess. If Larino got credit for each time I went to her pages for info for myself or a coop member the counter would explode
    Answer ✓
    @monica1230 (US1)  Smiley

Why can't I agree one single post 7.0000 times??????????????   
    Answer ✓
    Hihi, awww thanks guys ^^

You are way to kind to me : D

Answer ✓
    So we keep asking a question then??  rofl!!
    How many more badges can Larino get??

Answers

Answer ✓
    So what do we have to do-- ask Larino a question?  sorry I haven't been coming to the Forum so I am obviously missing info.
    Thanks for nay help with this!!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

We can start a thread and mark it as a question. When someone answers the question they can earn badges. Since I posted a question, each post will say "Did this answer the question?" and I can select Yes or No. If I select yes the post will get bumped under the original post so that anyone with the same question can see the answer without having to go through the entire thread.

I clicked Yes on your post so you can get your First Answer badge. :)

Answer ✓
    Hmmm, does it mean that if i create a question to Larino, and she will answer in it, she will earn a" point for a badge"? oh, and when i click "yes". Maybe i should just ask a question from her....  :smiley: 
    Answer ✓
    Awwwww, thanks so much for creating a thread especially for me, Jess_D! You are all still welcome to post in my question thread and share in the badge fun btw ^^ I am there to select answers for you guys so you can earn the same badges Jess offers me to earn here : D

Link to thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/107576/badge

Okay, let me start flooding Jess' inbox - sorry for that! : P (you're all flooding mine too with the other thread XD)

Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Larino: does this mean I can open a thread here, mark it as a "Question", await your answers and then "YES" them all? I have to open MY OWN thread - I can't really contribute anything to this thread of Jess, to help you get your badge?
    Answer ✓

Answer ✓

WOW - this is getting really interesting ............. :p  
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓

I think I might be there already, I did get several answers after I got the last badge. 
    Answer ✓
    Well ............................. ?? Wanna see yr badge!!

Fine thread Jess, good job!! :+1: 
    Answer ✓
    Gotta wait for Jess : D *drum roll*
    Answer ✓
    Ah - of course - Jess has to "YES" them all first ..... You see? I am getting there ... to understand how things work  ;)
    Answer ✓
    Haha, this is good, i LIKE your way to do this ;D
    @Larino After marking 8 posts as the answer, you got the 25 Answers badge! I counted as I accepted the rest. You currently have 33 answered questions. :)
    Answer ✓
    Thank you! I haz badge, yay : D

34... : P
    The next one is for 50 Answers. :)
    Answer ✓
    Oh, so then we have some while to go : P Not posting all those 50 today! We can do that in parts ^^ I do need to take into account when I answer another question and I get selected as the answer it should count in : P

Answer ✓

LOL we're just reading each other minds. :D
This discussion has been closed.